Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suicide.

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
I would lie if I say that I enjoy life; I've never fully enjoyed it. Since I was a kid, I've been having social issues (due to autism, but we'll get to that later), negative thoughts, suicidal ideation, etc. I've been called ugly a lot by girls through years and I've been treated coldly by them (I've been also called ugly by guys). This has made to grow up with no self esteem, and to hate most people. My autism just feels like an excuse; I've been going to therapy during more than 8 years, just to learn about how to behave like a normal person, and to have friends, but people (specially girls) don't want to talk to me, and I'm scared of talking to them (and I'm really scared of talking to girls, due to the negative feedback that I've been receiving in my life). My problem is not solitude; I'm used to be alone, why would it hurt me? What hurts me is that I can't enjoy anything, because I feel that nothing matters. I lied. I hate solitude and being unable to make relationships normally, but I can't force people into talking with me when I don't talk. I want to be able to cope with being ugly and to stop holding hate for people, which will lead me to kill someone in the future, and that's why I want to kill myself. I preffer the absence of consciousness than being conscient about my fall. I'm having an anxiety attack right now, because I'm thinking again about killing the people that hurted me. If I had a button to kill everyone, I would push it; if I'm going to die, I won't do it alone. Have a nice day.
Today I saw my face in a picture, and I punched my jaw repeteadly; I forgot to take my antidepressants today, and I'm in the place that reminds me that this world is just a dream. What I truly hate is that I'm unable to say this in real life, because no one gives a fuck. The people around you just lie, the psychologist give you some shitty advice to develop some confidence (and you just want to be alright with being ugly, not to try to believe that you look normal). I just hope that some more people would get beaten up.

i don't know what to say because your case is pretty delicate and i can understand it, but i don't believe suicide is the answer. maybe you can focus of a hobby by starting one. in wikipedia there is a list of hobbies you can choose and be an expert at. i think that if you go with it you may find some friends with the same interest. i know it is tough but don't give up, you don't deserve the pain

Yes. I had a similar viewpoint years ago.

Para

if i was you,i would stop taking anti depressants(it has a million side effects,but if you are really desperate i suppose there are worse alternatives),but apart from that have you tried going to group meetings with people for autism?surely there must be a lot of them. i mean you might find a friend there.

Do escormaxxing or eat whatever you like. Don't think too much about having a gf and looks.

Suicide is cucked
Why? Life is eternal suffering in which you want to have a little bit period of time of not feeling suffering and that's called happiness.

Being truly always happy is not to be born in a first place.

Being alive is cucked