Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

suicide?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
is 20 years old too young to commit suicide?

im 20yo in 10 months and i'm a ugly 5'6 manlet and my crown is thinning

Initially reaction was yes you're too young, but:
>5'6
>thinning

You might as well end it, it's not going to get any better

Its over. The sooner you end it the less you will suffer. I wouldn't mind if I had done it in my 20s at all. I haven't missed shit

time to

guy+flushing.gif

tbh

St. Incel said:
Initially reaction was yes you're too young, but:
>5'6
>thinning

You might as well end it, it's not going to get any better

i will wait one year

Having tried to jump in front of a train once I found that not wanting to live is, sadly, not the same as wanting to be dead, let alone wanting to die, let alone jumping in front of a fucking train. I always thought that if I ever contemplated suicide I could just as well do something very radical and, say, move to Australia or whatever to work as a truck driver. But I also found that the older you get the less you try to experience intense and extraordinary emotions and experiences, and the more you simply try not to suffer too much. 

Sadly, there is no wisdom to be achieved from having been close to death. Schopenhauer writes somewhere that there inevitably is always more suffering than joy in this world, and to make his point he uses the example of the most horrific suffering of a devoured animal and the short-lived pleasure of the devouring animal who will be hungry again in a few hours. More pain than joy in this world. Nature must be Satan's creation.

I promised I would suicide at 20 but never did it. I wish I did. I was still 19 when I found r/incels.

No hope for you. Might as well end it now

i'm thinning on my sides and im 19 kek

Why suicide when you can go ER and THEN suicide?

I should have died at 18

and ,most importantly, I should have not even been born in the first place

Red Shambhala said:
Having tried to jump in front of a train once I found that not wanting to live is, sadly, not the same as wanting to be dead, let alone wanting to die, let alone jumping in front of a fucking train. I always thought that if I ever contemplated suicide I could just as well do something very radical and, say, move to Australia or whatever to work as a truck driver. But I also found that the older you get the less you try to experience intense and extraordinary emotions and experiences, and the more you simply try not to suffer too much. 

Sadly, there is no wisdom to be achieved from having been close to death. Schopenhauer writes somewhere that there inevitably is always more suffering than joy in this world, and to make his point he uses the example of the most horrific suffering of a devoured animal and the short-lived pleasure of the devouring animal who will be hungry again in a few hours. More pain than joy in this world. Nature must be Satan's creation.

This, I don't want to live but I certainly don't want to die

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Its over. The sooner you end it the less you will suffer. I wouldn't mind if I had done it in my 20s at all. I haven't missed shit

27 is the perfect age for 'dying young', whether it's suicide or accidental. It's old enough to have at least lived through the age range considered the best by a majority of people, and checking out before what is considered first stage of 'old'.

I look at dying as having important cutoff ranges based on life experience and potential future suffering taken into account. Next time I'm in a situation where I can undergo an ideal suicide (my corpse not being found, see some great landscapes with hopefully mountains, isolated area where I can contemplate and relax) then it's 60% likely that I'd take it.

I'd say no.
If you live in a western welfare state country you should just neetbux and wait for sexrobots to be a thing.
Being incel is the most justified reason for going on neetbux tbh.

It's not getting any better, so decide now.