Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

suicide?

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,530
Online
2d 2h 3m
is 20 years old too young to commit suicide?

im 20yo in 10 months and i'm a ugly 5'6 manlet and my crown is thinning
 
St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
329
Online
9d 18h 54m
Initially reaction was yes you're too young, but:
>5'6
>thinning

You might as well end it, it's not going to get any better
 
Pretty_When_I_Cry

Pretty_When_I_Cry

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
262
Online
0m
Its over. The sooner you end it the less you will suffer. I wouldn't mind if I had done it in my 20s at all. I haven't missed shit
 
Frenchy91

Frenchy91

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
160
Online
0
time to

guy+flushing.gif



tbh
 
torujo

torujo

low iqcel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,530
Online
2d 2h 3m
St. Incel said:
Initially reaction was yes you're too young, but:
>5'6
>thinning

You might as well end it, it's not going to get any better

i will wait one year
 
Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
2,567
Online
0
Having tried to jump in front of a train once I found that not wanting to live is, sadly, not the same as wanting to be dead, let alone wanting to die, let alone jumping in front of a fucking train. I always thought that if I ever contemplated suicide I could just as well do something very radical and, say, move to Australia or whatever to work as a truck driver. But I also found that the older you get the less you try to experience intense and extraordinary emotions and experiences, and the more you simply try not to suffer too much. 

Sadly, there is no wisdom to be achieved from having been close to death. Schopenhauer writes somewhere that there inevitably is always more suffering than joy in this world, and to make his point he uses the example of the most horrific suffering of a devoured animal and the short-lived pleasure of the devouring animal who will be hungry again in a few hours. More pain than joy in this world. Nature must be Satan's creation.
 
Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
4,374
Online
0
I promised I would suicide at 20 but never did it. I wish I did. I was still 19 when I found r/incels.
 
Celibate

Celibate

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
87
Online
0
No hope for you. Might as well end it now
 
eurocel

eurocel

Officer
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
947
Online
19m
i'm thinning on my sides and im 19 kek
 
S

Storm

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
76
Online
0
I'm jealous of you youngcels
 
Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
13,601
Online
45d 14h 44m
Why suicide when you can go ER and THEN suicide?
 
nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
16,606
Online
16d 13h 49m
I should have died at 18

and ,most importantly, I should have not even been born in the first place
 
ProtoForte

ProtoForte

Greycel
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
12
Online
0
Red Shambhala said:
Having tried to jump in front of a train once I found that not wanting to live is, sadly, not the same as wanting to be dead, let alone wanting to die, let alone jumping in front of a fucking train. I always thought that if I ever contemplated suicide I could just as well do something very radical and, say, move to Australia or whatever to work as a truck driver. But I also found that the older you get the less you try to experience intense and extraordinary emotions and experiences, and the more you simply try not to suffer too much. 

Sadly, there is no wisdom to be achieved from having been close to death. Schopenhauer writes somewhere that there inevitably is always more suffering than joy in this world, and to make his point he uses the example of the most horrific suffering of a devoured animal and the short-lived pleasure of the devouring animal who will be hungry again in a few hours. More pain than joy in this world. Nature must be Satan's creation.

This, I don't want to live but I certainly don't want to die
 
Oodar

Oodar

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 9, 2017
Posts
265
Online
0
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
Its over. The sooner you end it the less you will suffer. I wouldn't mind if I had done it in my 20s at all. I haven't missed shit

27 is the perfect age for 'dying young', whether it's suicide or accidental. It's old enough to have at least lived through the age range considered the best by a majority of people, and checking out before what is considered first stage of 'old'.

I look at dying as having important cutoff ranges based on life experience and potential future suffering taken into account. Next time I'm in a situation where I can undergo an ideal suicide (my corpse not being found, see some great landscapes with hopefully mountains, isolated area where I can contemplate and relax) then it's 60% likely that I'd take it.
 
LeagueEuW

LeagueEuW

Banned
-
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
743
Online
0
I'd say no.
If you live in a western welfare state country you should just neetbux and wait for sexrobots to be a thing.
Being incel is the most justified reason for going on neetbux tbh.
 
Subhumancel

Subhumancel

Ascending...
-
Joined
Nov 10, 2017
Posts
628
Online
0m
It's not getting any better, so decide now.
 
BlackPill47

BlackPill47

Major
★★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
2,192
Online
0
Wait until 30.
 

Similar threads

Balding Subhuman
Replies
12
Views
468
erenyeager
erenyeager
DespressedCurryCel1
Replies
8
Views
189
Lv99_BixNood
Lv99_BixNood
Inceldom Victim
Replies
33
Views
446
Inceldom Victim
Inceldom Victim
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top