Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Suicide seems logical at this point.

RubenRamirez

RubenRamirez

Greycel
Just tuned 22 and im still a KV.. not a single friend either. Its only gonna get tougher from here on out.. everyone's already established their life long friends/connections while ive rotted away in my bedroom. My prime years are behind me (if you could even call them that), and it looks like I'm destined to spend the rest of my pathetic existence alone.

Whats the point in sticking around.. Does anyone else feel the same? I'm trying my best to find meaning in life without a foid but it seems futile (everythings a cope). Suicide just seems logical honestly, like natural selection or somthing.

a permanent solution to a permanent problem. :cryfeels:

I would never kill myself without er-ing first, it makes no sense

Just tuned 22 and im still a KV.. not a single friend either. Its only gonna get tougher from here on out.. everyone's already established their life long friends/connections while ive rotted away in my bedroom. My prime years are behind me (if you could even call them that), and it looks like I'm destined to spend the rest of my pathetic existence alone.

Whats the point in sticking around.. Does anyone else feel the same? I'm trying my best to find meaning in life without a foid but it seems futile (everythings a cope). Suicide just seems logical honestly, like natural selection or somthing.

a permanent solution to a permanent problem. :cryfeels:
You sound like a cuck. Suicide isnt natural selection, dumbass.

I can just tell you that it really doesn't get better, at best you get used to your situation somewhat and you accept it

Very cucked.
Killing yourself over some stupid dirtbags disapproving of you, when they only see your looks without bothering to learn about your character.
You dying, is something normies subconsciously want, so it'd be better if you spited them and actually tried to thrive, grow stronger mentally and physically.
Weak people are saying "No gym for your face/height", Fuck That. You're building resilience, not a harem.

Last edited:
Misery rarely ends.

It's always logical

Please don't, suicide is letting everyone who hates us win, nobody benefits from it, I'm not saying that suffering is better but in the vastness of the universe and how brief our lives in it are I'd say that it's better to extend your life for as long as you can over throwing it away. You can still make friends, you can still improve yourself.

Suicide is a permanent action for what might as well be a temporary situation.

do it pussy you wont. gay

it's a perment solution for a problem that ends.even chad and stacy die.if you honestly want true bliss,you should wonder about our purpose and what we are here for.

and it's not even a solution.a solution is equal to the joy that would have been obtained if there was no issue to begin with.suicide is more of a crutch.And a shitty crutch too, because it's still a sin at the end of the day.

Very cucked.
Killing yourself over some stupid dirtbags disapproving of you, when they only see your looks without bothering to learn about your character.
You dying, is something normies subconsciously want, so it'd be better if you spited them and actually tried to thrive, grow stronger mentally and physically.
Weak people are saying "No gym for your face/height", Fuck That. You're building resilience, not a harem.
It’s cucked to work out on this gay earth

It’s cucked to work out on this gay earth
You know, I do it only for my pleasure.
It's over for me, biggers muscles won't make attractive to beastly 304s.
But I'm not gonna be a defeatist weakling like you and just sit on my ass.

I suggest to wait for a while,you can check out any other time.I don't know if the underlying cause is a depression,but if it is you need to address it first.

Die with honor. Go to ER