Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Suicide rate men vs women (IT and Feminists won't touch this)

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★
In the US since the 1950s, males die from suicide three to five times more often than females.
Proof that foids are playing in tutorial mode while we are suffering in nightmare mode.

Last edited:
Yes bro woman is tutorial mode + cheatcode + hacks

P0lska gurom

but more women attempt suicide than men :foidSoy:

And people still refuse that males have it worse.

And in 2005 there was a 9% decrease in suicide risk for every 2 inches gained in height as well. More studies should be done on the difference in suicide rate for tall and short, and ugly and handsome men

And in 2005 there was a 9% decrease in suicide risk for every 2 inches gained in height as well. More studies should be done on the difference in suicide rate for tall and short, and ugly and handsome men
IncelTV / Rehab Room should do an episode on the suicide rates, this is fucking brootal.

This graph is so fucking brootal

foids pretend to rope for attention and benefits guys rope to get it over and done with

Foids who actually rope are much rarer. Usually it's "I took 5 ibuprofen so I tried to kill myself guyz!" Men shoot themselves in the face. No one cares about short men and autistics killing themselves, military men etc

Yes bro woman is tutorial mode + cheatcode + hacks
"MuH pErIoDs, MuH pReGnanCy" - :foidSoy:

JFL if period pain was as bad as they say it is the mortality rate would be so stupidly high not to mention period "pain" was proven to be bullshit

"MuH pErIoDs, MuH pReGnanCy" - :foidSoy:

JFL if period pain was as bad as they say it is the mortality rate would be so stupidly high not to mention period "pain" was proven to be bullshit
As a sidenote, JFL if men got pregnant and had periods instead they would tolerate it much better and not bitch about it

But foids aTtEmPt more.

Men: 12 gauge up the skull
Foids: 5 pills of painkillers and 20 people alerted on sms

A study for water is wet

From wikipedia :

Globally, death by suicide occurred about 1.8 times more often among males than among females in 2008, and 1.7 times in 2015.[6][7][8] In the western world, males die by suicide three to four times more often than do females.[6][9]

Funny cause i always wondered about this shit when seeing these male-female stats but never bothered to look it up. Turns out it IS due to feminism and this soyciety in general that men kill themselves at this rate compared to foids :blackpill::feelsokman:

Not many people know this and it's kinda meta but Poland has the particularity to be somewhat matriarchal at it's core and it's been already acknowledged altough pretty marginally. So when you see this map it makes lot of sense. I'm a polish subhuman myself (not living there thanks God) and it's definitely something i also observed among polish couples and even my own mother (that skank had like 10 different men and destroyed my life)