Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over suicide is the rational choice for real incels

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
what the fuck am i even doing? going to the gym studying its all fucking ridiculous copes im fucking 5'2 its fucking over im just gonna quit everything and rot until i get the courage to fucking hang myself with that fucking belt

I'm pretty sure life is bad for everyone. I'm staying a bit more to watch.
yeah being a 6'4 chad with a 9 inches cock that fucks blonde stacies everyday must suck

i wanna diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

not to sound like a normalfag or moralfag but fuck u for promoting suicide. A much better solution is to just bang prostitutes.

not to sound like a normalfag or moralfag but fuck u for promoting suicide. A much better solution is to just bang prostitutes.
yeah dude much better wow that totally stops all the pain and all the humiliation we have to go through every day wow why didnt i think about that wow

Suicide doesn't make sense and your life doesn't make sense either. Just lay down and rot in your dark room.
Suicide is cope. Suicide can't erase your pain because nonexistence is pain.
Bullshit, before I existed I didn't experience pain during the 14 billion years that the universe existed. Existence is pain, non-existence is relief thereof.

Suicide doesn't make sense and your life doesn't make sense either. Just lay down and rot in your dark room.
Suicide is cope. Suicide can't erase your pain because nonexistence is pain.
This is incredibly wrong. You don't experience anything in nonexistence. That's the very definition of nonexistence and nothingness.

i think about it everyday

If you just do it they win. But if you do it and get remembERed they lose

Status
Not open for further replies.