Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Suicide is the coward's way out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
I've heard this saying, and can't help but think it's pure bullshit. Millions of people are suicidal but don't have the balls to do it. So in order to cope, they project their own cowardice on the ones who actually had the guts to go through with it.

what about people who don't want to commit not alive and say that?

Einstein IQ thread.
No wonder normies hate suicide.

commit not alive?
it's over for robloxlets
20b

You either cope or rope its just that simple people who can't handle being lonely and have a shitty life will most likely take the latter and end their life.

Even if it were easier to die than live, it wouldn't make living the better choice. That's like saying it's better to jump in and start punching a gun men in the face rather than using your own fire arm because it takes more "courage".

You don't get points for living a worthless life. There's no trophy at the end when you die of natural causes.

How are you a coward if a life full of suffering is the only other option?

I feel mogged any time an incel an heroes

How are you a coward if a life full of suffering is the only other option?
I think it's the cope in the brain that has hope that things will get better and survival instinct. I feel like a lot of people that ended up killing themselves felt like there would be an afterlife, or they accidentally killed themselves when they were just trying to attention hoe e.g. stacy takes one too many tic tacs because chad is texting another girl.

Suicide shaming is something most religions have had for a long time for some reason.

I've heard this saying, and can't help but think it's pure bullshit. Millions of people are suicidal but don't have the balls to do it. So in order to cope, they project their own cowardice on the ones who actually had the guts to go through with it.
Its not entirely bullshit. Solitary suicide is cucked because it means you've wasted an opportunity to inflict some damage on your way out. Imagine if all the middle aged men who killed themselves daily decided to start targeting elites and their puppets. How fast would the world change?

Its not entirely bullshit. Solitary suicide is cucked because it means you've wasted an opportunity to inflict some damage on your way out. Imagine if all the middle aged men who killed themselves daily decided to start targeting elites and their puppets. How fast would the world change?

Going ER takes huge amounts of balls. Plus a lot of people might pussy out and not kill themselves and end up in jail.

Another thing is lots of men blame themselves instead of society, so they don't wanna lash out at all.

Last edited:
I think it's the cope in the brain that has hope that things will get better and survival instinct. I feel like a lot of people that ended up killing themselves felt like there would be an afterlife, or they accidentally killed themselves when they were just trying to attention hoe e.g. stacy takes one too many tic tacs because chad is texting another girl.
Burj Khalifa IQ.

Going ER takes huge amounts of balls. Plus a lot of people might pussy out and not kill themselves and end up in jail.
It takes balls, but if you are going to kill yourself anyways, why bother caring? Just go for it. You'll either end up on death row or life without parole, so suiciding afterwards makes sense.

It takes balls to shit on survival instincts and social pressure.

I can't do suicide because what if Christian hell is real? Suicide is considered a sin and condemned to eternal suffering

I can't do suicide because what if Christian hell is real? Suicide is considered a sin and condemned to eternal suffering

Yeah this is a big reason for me.

Well it is unnatural and shouldn't happen seeing as how no other species does it. Same as how no other animals create civilizations, which is what leads to suicide. We do a lot of stuff we shouldn't. So called intelligence is a curse sometimes.
No man you're fine. I promise you if you rope that's lights out.

> don't ask to be born
> told it's a bad thing to die

>cycle

Well it is unnatural and shouldn't happen seeing as how no other species does it. Same as how no other animals create civilizations, which is what leads to suicide. We do a lot of stuff we shouldn't. So called intelligence is a curse sometimes.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that some primates suicide

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that some primates suicide
That's too bad. I wonder why they struggle emotionally. Social hierarchies similar to ours is the culprit I guess.

It seems that once the agricultural revolution began the new imperative was based on growth rather than sustainability, if you kill yourself then you slow down their growth imperative (they try to shame people into not doing it.) The growth paradigm is a mentality that plays the long game which is completes its mission for growth but has zero compassion.

Cowardice was something that attached itself to a surname in ancient times and was hard to undo, that shaming doesnt have the same effect today so instead they try to mix shame with guilt.

Women respond more to shame and men respond more to guilt.

We have the science and technology to reduce suicide rates... it's just society holding us back from saving lives.

Any incel who liberates himself should mention the insurance companies in their suicide note.

It's more brave than cowardly.

On the one hand its selfish if you're leaving behind parents and family who'll be devastated, on the other hand it's selfish of your family that you have to live in pain and sorrow for the rest of your existence just so they won't be upset after you rope.