Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Suicide Fuel] White knight kills a man

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
http://www.miscopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/mangina-simp-sucker-punch-man-motorcycle-helmet.mp4?id=0

Fucking white knights man...

Wise words from bestgore mod

"I believe this video is from Brazil, which wouldn’t surprise me as Brazilians are the biggest pussy whipped mangina simps in the world and this is but another of the thousands of videos that prove it. The video shows a man responding to abuse and attacks by a woman, but fist a cuck gets in his face even though the man is the victim, and then a proper white knight smacks him over the head with a motorcycle helmet sucker punch, knocking him the fuck out, and possibly killing him. You don’t get any more pussy whipped than by being a Brazilian."

Bonus video http://www.miscopy.com/10104/fights/mangina-cuck-assault-guy-without-question-woman-could-be-wrong/ - Mangina Cucks Assault Guy Without Questioning If Woman Could Be Wrong

RE: [Suicide Fuel] White knight kills an incel

You're pretty fucking stupid when you hit someone to be of the head with a heavy object. He should know what outcome that results in. Lock him up for life.

I dont know i heard from an indian that india is the most pussy whipped country in the world. I once had a fake mistress account on facebook and half of the submissives that contacted me where all indian.

We should just say the most outrageous and least serious shit possible to troll them. Then they'll look stupid.

I saw a guy get jumped by three beta orbiters for talking back to a woman that insulted him first. He got fucked up pretty bad.

The male instinct is to protect the women and perceive any other male as potential competition. So from an evolutionary standpoint this made perfect sense. Of course in order to have a civilized society, people need to repress their biological instincts to some extent.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I saw a guy get jumped by three beta orbiters for talking back to a woman that insulted him first.  He got fucked up pretty bad.  

The male instinct is to protect the women and perceive any other male as potential competition.  So from an evolutionary standpoint this made perfect sense.  Of course in order to have a civilized society, people need to repress their biological instincts to some extent.

I would have liked to see that with a different outcome, one where all of the beta WKs get beat up as a result. That would be so satisfying.

Cuck Of The Day

I need some eyebleach. Any videos of whiteknights/nu males who get beaten up?

CopingGymcel said:
I would have liked to see that with a different outcome, one where all of the beta WKs get beat up as a result. That would be so satisfying.

Very rarely happens.  Usually the white knights use weapons, super punch or multiple white knights attack one guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back