Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suicide by police?

TF2cel

TF2cel

"Don't be such a baby, ribs grow back"
-
I could just call in a threat and describe the perp like myself, then just charge a cop with a knife or some shit. Easy way out if you ask me, but would suck if i lived through it

Great idea! You should honestly do that.

Great idea! You should honestly do that.
contemplating it at the moment, got the phone in my hand. If i do do it, i'll miss you my fellow incels

Fuck the police

I could just call in a threat and describe the perp like myself, then just charge a cop with a knife or some shit. Easy way out if you ask me, but would suck if i lived through it
Police have shitty enough jobs already, no need to make it worst. Would work though, happens everyday.

Police have shitty enough jobs already, no need to make it worst. Would work though, happens everyday.
If i do decide to do it, then i will post about it, and leave a link to when a scheduled youtube video will be uploaded

They're trained to not kill you. You'll probably get shot in the leg, become paralyzed, and be easy butt sex for Tyrone in prison for life.

Why can't people just kill themselves with good methods like CO or helium bag? Sheesh

I like you tbh

stay alive!

They're trained to not kill you. You'll probably get shot in the leg, become paralyzed, and be easy butt sex for Tyrone in prison for life.
the opposite is true. they are trained to empty their clip into center mass.

Killing you would be mercy. Kek.

Why you seem well off

Some black bitch did this with her kid in her hands, intentionally got her and the kid killed by the police, I hate black monkey gorilla women :lul:

depends where you live and skin colour

badass way to go
true