Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suicide. Based or cucked?

364230.jpg

What if you're bound to a wheelchair, blind and suffering every second? There's no 'making the best out of it', only limitating the damage.

Thats totally fine, but its super cucked to kys because of women not liking you rofl

Suicide is pretty based tbh. I don't know why people consider suicide "cowardly." It takes a tremendous amount of effort and willpower to actually go through with. If it's such an easy thing to do that doesn't require any deep consideration or thought the vast majority of people on this forum would have done it a long time ago.

Last edited:
extremely based. Also give g'd a big fuck you for being born if he exists as well. If you do that first thing in the afterlife, you are Lucifer-tier based

Probably most cucked thing you can ever do

Suicide is pretty based tbh. I don't know why people consider suicide "cowardly." It takes a tremendous amount of effort and willpower to actually go through with. If it was such an easy thing to do that doesn't require any deep consideration or thought the vast majority of people on this forum would have done it a long time ago.
Even if I can just push a button and be dead instantly I wouldn't do it.

Someone who kills themselves or others over foids becomes the ultimate soy cuck, even if they were based before that. I'd only kill myself if my arms and legs got amputated or something.

Others who aren't man enough to handle the pain of loneliness will disagree.

Going ER > taking governmentbux as a NEET > committing suicide > being NEET without being a drain on the system > being a wagecuck as an incel

I measure how based or cuck someone is by how much they give to (or take from) the system that constantly oppresses us.

Biblically speaking, suicide is not a sin, so, it’s good.

The only way to escape inceldome. So yeah, its fucking BASED.