Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suicidalcels have you been to the psych ward

Seven

Seven

Banned
-
I currently am visiting a friend there and he does not like it says there is people screaming whatnot and the bad food. Its awful at least you get benzos which is okay but people are screaming around you anyways we cant sleep tho hes just chilling on his phone and doing noting. Hes gonna be there for a while so i wonder what its like for him

Last edited:
I generally don't tell anyone about my problems because it would be a pointless mistake

If youre suicidal,just do it. No need to be a attention whore

My problem is my face not my brain.
I don't belong there and not interested to be their guinea pig.

If youre suicidal,just do it. No need to be a attention whore
Yeah its easier said than done my friend fucked up his suicide he looked really gloomy and sad he tried everything he could do give him a break tho canada doesnt have guns which would be nice and easy.

I heard its easy to get laid with mentally ill whores

Yeah its easier said than done my friend fucked up his suicide he looked really gloomy and sad he tried everything he could do give him a break tho canada doesnt have guns which would be nice and easy.
> Canada

I’ve been twice I agree about the food it’s horrible. The boredom was almost unbearable there was no television or reading material so if I wasn’t eating I was just laying in bed. The doctors don’t really care about your problems they act like they do because that’s their job but they don’t. They put me on psych meds but it’s just a temporary band-aid for a much bigger problem there is no cure for inceldom. Cool they let him keep his phone they took mine away when I went in.