Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suggestions

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
-
I want to introduce my chad friend into the utter hopelessness that is living as a sub 8 male and female vs male attraction, any videos or other material to recommend to him? I've already considered some FaceAndLMS videos as well as a colttaine video.
inb4 don't alienate others by acting autistic.
inb4 fakecel for having a chad friend.

I do not have friends.

Pointless. He cannot truly understand if he doesn't live it, and if he is Chad then why would he waste his time trying to understand this world we live in if he can just go on tinder and take his pick and have sex that same day.

He cannot truly understand if he doesn't live it

Exactly, this goes for anyone. You have to experience a traumatizing moment that would make you even have an open mind.

tell him to make a tinder (or the equivalent) with your pics, let him see how little matches one gets there as a sub8

if you are a low inhib god of a person then approach in front of him, so he sees how they look at us.

tell him to make a tinder (or the equivalent) with your pics, let him see how little matches one gets there as a sub8

if you are a low inhib god of a person then approach in front of him, so he sees how they look at us.
Well yeah, I already presented him the limitless SMV of femoids by making a tinder account with a warpig femoid and sill getting likes into the thousands. He was genuinely suprised by the results. The blackpill seed atleast is already planted.

Want to get me arrested boyo?:feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsbaton:

Well yeah, I already presented him the limitless SMV of femoids by making a tinder account with a warpig femoid and sill getting likes into the thousands. He was genuinely suprised by the results. The blackpill seed atleast is already planted.
blackpill takes time to take effect, he'll realize the reality if you call his bluepill shit out when he mentions it.
Want to get me arrested boyo?:feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope::feelsbaton:
no man haha

Ditch him.
Chad friends are pure suifuel.

blackpill takes time to take effect
It really does take an surprising amount of time to truly manifest. Thinking about it, it took me ~2 years to go from bluepilled cuck to redpill coper, to depressed blackpill realist from when I first encountered the redpill. As well as many IRL occurences which could all be perfectly explained by the blackpill. At least the world makes total sense now.

Ditch him.
Chad friends are pure suifuel.
But then I'd be all alone :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: