Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suggestion , Incel market feature.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
It would be great if mods add some kind of market or some shit like that to let us sell and trade stuff or talents , We could sell and trade shit and that would be a massive lifefuel , For example some fellows with talent for drawing could sell commissions requested by other users , we could also sell second hand shit like consoles or sculptures , Do you like this idea brocels? of course mods should add an small tax for their own profit so everyone wins one way or another , It would be great. :smonk:

Payment methods would be bitcoin/ETH only just to be sure.

Last edited:
just give your bank details to serge the fbi informant and survey merchant theory

put it in the suggestions thing so people can vote on it

OP you can send me your financial information and crypto

Don't worry, you can trust me :feelsLSD:

OP you can send me your financial information and crypto

Don't worry, you can trust me :feelsLSD:

im not crypto savvy but i never had problem ordering shit from darknet , so i think is pretty safe , but im not sure.

Just dox yourself to .is theory

>larpers using this to dox us

then the market feature should only be available to trusted users , if i had the brains and the cash i would make incel market in darknet.

You guys wanna buy my crusty underwear? Seriously, I don't have anything of value jfl

then the market feature should only be available to trusted users , if i had the brains and the cash i would make incel market in darknet.
how would you know which users to trust? some larpers aren't found until long after they joined
You guys wanna buy my crusty underwear? Seriously, I don't have anything of value jfl
do a reverse panty raid on a girl and leave it in their drawer:feelskek:

how would you know which users to trust? some larpers aren't found until long after they joined

do a reverse panty raid on a girl and leave it in their drawer:feelskek:

Well , Im not sure but i guess mods could figure out a way to make the market sales safe. We could start allowing only artistcels selling their commissions then if this works mods can start allowing other kinds of goods to be sold.

Have fun getting doxxed buddy boyo

Nah. I wouldn't deal with tangible items with anyone on here, only because I don't want my real name and address connected to this account.

an incels.is gift shop would be neat.
imagine an incels.is coffee mug

I don't trust any of you. This place is a prison FULL OF RATS

I like the idea but JFL at crypto