Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suggestion: ban incels

YuiIsMyCope

YuiIsMyCope

Self-banned
-
Incels are hateful, misogynistic, racist, homophobic, white terrorists. I think to keep this forum a safe space for women, minorities and the LGBTQIA+ community, we need to ban incels.

Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger

I agree, the don't deserve sex like Chad.

Are you unable to see it?

Incels are hateful, misogynistic, racist, homophobic, white terrorists. I think to keep this forum a safe space for women, minorities and the LGBTQIA+ community, we need to ban incels.

Edit: thanks for the gold kind stranger
No one owes them sex. If only they could understand you can live life happily as a virgin. My asexual friend is happy, so why can't they be? Also my 1'2 balding disabled indian friend gets laid because he has a good personality, so what's their excuse?

Some of these incel forums nowadays would better go that way already, that'd be more honest.

After I started respecting women, I got laid and continuously end up in amazing relationships despite my subhuman looks. Silly incels!! They just need to work on their personalities and hygiene.