Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Suggest a manlet only central?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Maybe we need a manlet only space for trucels like us. Too many tallies are getting in with very fixable flaws tbh. Any gymlet manlets here? No woman would ever want us because we are seen as children to them? :feelsrope:
No reply? :fuk: damn truly another day on Chads.fucking.is.

Last edited:
:feelsautistic: a universe except incels unite and stop this tyranny of a world :smonk::ahegao: but alas it won't happen because like foids we are stuck in our biological ways of competition and won't ever succeed in anything it is truly over:fuk::feelsrope:

There will always be a king of the manlets who mogs everyone else.

the entire continent of ASIA with maybe the exception of the middle east

the entire continent of ASIA with maybe the exception of the middle east
Jfl at the turbomanlets in the west. They are ground zero for blackpill and nihilism central:feelsrope:

God, you're such a bitch. Being short isn't the only thing that can make someone incel. I'm so sick of the bellyaching little children constantly going on about "yOu'Re NoT tRuCeL uNlEsS yOu'Re <insert singular trait> LiKe Me!!!!! waaaah" you sound like a whiny fuckin' liberal, probably because you're literally engaging in liberal opression olympics. Short this, ethnic that, autism for others, everyone's got a different situation, and different dating handicaps, you're not special, you're not the center of the universe, and you're not the most victimized. Quit acting like a child, it's offputting, it's like dealing with a foid.

As if you're the only ones here who have it bad. Get over yourself.

God, you're such a bitch. Being short isn't the only thing that can make someone incel. I'm so sick of the bellyaching little children constantly going on about "yOu'Re NoT tRuCeL uNlEsS yOu'Re <insert singular trait> LiKe Me!!!!! waaaah" you sound like a whiny fuckin' liberal, probably because you're literally engaging in liberal opression olympics. Short this, ethnic that, autism for others, everyone's got a different situation, and different dating handicaps, you're not special, you're not the center of the universe, and you're not the most victimized. Quit acting like a child, it's offputting, it's like dealing with a foid.

As if you're the only ones here who have it bad. Get over yourself.
Unbased and not really surprising as you must be tall yourself. as the aggressiveness only comes from those types. Also most tallfaggots turned out to be fakecels. You fail me tbf. You should be with me not against me:fuk: and with such aggressive attitude you must be an IT infiltrator. Only those will spout out irrelevant shit like liberals and what not. Also if you haven't learned by now. Everyone is sus. Get used to it, brother.:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Unbased and not really surprising as you must be tall yourself. as the aggressiveness only comes from those types. Also most tallfaggots turned out to be fakecels. You fail me tbf. You should be with me not against me:fuk: and with such aggressive attitude you must be an IT infiltrator. Only those will spout out irrelevant shit like liberals and what not. Also if you haven't learned by now. Everyone is sus. Get used to it, brother.:feelsjuice:
I'm 5'9, and you can take your "you should be with me not against me" bs and shove it. You and your ilk are the ones who start this nonsense and create division on the forum. You say one thing and do another, and if there's anything I've learned in my miserable 32 years on this rock, it's that actions speak far louder than words. And you can get fucked with the IT nonsense, too; I've been with the incel community for years, and never been with IT. In fact, I got banned from their subreddit for arguing against their nonsense. So you can take your projection and shove that, too. The only people who try to push so hard about everyone else being fakecels are the fakecels themselves.

In the words of Driver Nephi, get fucked.

Last edited:
I'm 5'9, and you can take your "you should be with me not against me" bs and shove it. You and your ilk are the ones who start this nonsense and create division on the forum. You say one thing and do another, and if there's anything I've learned in my miserable 32 years on this rock, it's that actions speak far louder than words. And you can get fucked with the IT nonsense, too; I've been with the incel community for years, and never been with IT. In fact, I got banned from their subreddit for arguing against their nonsense. So you can take your projection and shove that, too. The only people who try to push so hard about everyone else being fakecels are the fakecels themselves.

In the words of Driver Nephi, get fucked.
Nah you get fucked. The only thing we have in common is you not getting any pussy tonight. So you can take this and shove it into your eyes. You competitive goyim. And stop being autistically aggressive:feelsjuice: I've seen this a millions times and no wonder nothing's getting better. So be with me already instead of against me:feelsjuice:. You already mog me as I'm 5'3 while you are 5'9. Literal average cumskin MOGGER talk

Last edited:
You competitive goyim.
Interesting.

And stop being autistically aggressive:feelsjuice:
You say one thing,

I've seen this a millions times and no wonder nothing's getting better. So be with me already instead of against me:feelsjuice:. You already mog me as I'm 5'3 while you are 5'9. Literal average cumskin MOGGER talk
and do another. Wow. I was right. You can get fucked, you hypocrite, because you are not one of us. You're a poor excuse for a LARPer, and you've just proven it. How does that one phrase go? "Congratulations, you've played yourself"? Congrats, idiot. You really need to stop playing the victim, because you're the aggressor here. I'm not the one who made the thread throwing everyone but myself into the fakecel category so I could feel more self pity. Never have, never will. This is childish and foid-like behavior. It's also the same behavior exhibited by (((another group))) known for infiltrating and dividing other groups, which just makes the first sentence of your latest reply all the more interesting.

Interesting.

You say one thing,

and do another. Wow. I was right. You can get fucked, you hypocrite, because you are not one of us. You're a poor excuse for a LARPer, and you've just proven it. How does that one phrase go? "Congratulations, you've played yourself"? Congrats, idiot. You really need to stop playing the victim, because you're the aggressor here. I'm not the one who made the thread throwing everyone but myself into the fakecel category so I could feel more self pity. Never have, never will. This is childish and foid-like behavior. It's also the same behavior exhibited by (((another group))) known for infiltrating and dividing other groups, which just makes the first sentence of your latest reply all the more interesting.
Wym I am 5'3 do you want me to pm you my fugly face:fuk:. What else do you want from me.

Can't because I think you blocked me
I don't have you blocked. I just had "Allow users to start conversations with you" set to "Nobody," for some reason. Try it now. I set it to all members.

I don't have you blocked. I just had "Allow users to start conversations with you" set to "Nobody," for some reason. Try it now. I set it to all members.
Alrighty