Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Suffering itself is meaningless; the reward is what matters (You read=high IQ)

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
So I was talking to this guy about not spreading the blackpill to normies, most of you already know about this concept.

I told him that it'll lead to normies hating on him and he'll be ostracized even more. The interesting part was his reply he was like, "looking forward to it" or some other crap, I found it after a while he said, "I hope on it".

The point of suffering is to learn something new, if you suffer that way, the number one lesson that anyone should learn and can learn easily through that is, "Never talk about blackpill in real life". If you miss the fundamental point of this lecture, you learn nothing why would you willingly suffer this way? You have to gain something dude, you can become a better person or whatever else is the gift and if you don't wanna see that, you're learning nothing which will waste your time and energy.

I don't think people seem to get the cliche of saying suffering is good, literally tells you self harm is good as well.

It's not that suffering is good, it's the knowledge of how people feel being in that position that's important: I said in a post a while ago, "Me for example loved getting beaten up and so on as a kid" the people there thought I was saying I love suffering, this kind of cliche crap so many people use and I wasn't.

I said this:

Me for example loved getting beaten up and so on, I loved getting embarrassed and so on, because that would motivate me to change the next day.
I don't see it as a good memory simply because I suffered, I mean people thought I'm schizo it's not worth explaining things to certain people, anyway, the fact that it would motivate me to change and the fact that this knowledge was useful the next day, is what makes it memorable and happy, not me getting beaten up.

Anyway guys, don't go into this cliche of "I love suffering", "I love blood", you sound stupid really, you sound like a child you sound like those furries and depressed girls who think they shit fucking morons I hate them.

Don't self harm and even if you do, make sure you learn something.

A guy told me to kill myself in minecraft a while ago, I told him, I won't learn anything by dying, literally all your memory fades away, your life ends, I'll learn nothing, and chances are I won't even remember what I did learn. I don't wanna take such a risk of self harm, I get nothing in return. If I do boxing, I can spot the movements of the players, you see what I mean?

If I get beaten up I know the range of how the stick moves, I know the blindsides of my opponent and so on, this can help me later on if I do have a street fight.

The point of suffering is ultimately the reward, what you gain, it's not the suffering, it's just the personal gains and rewards that count.

READ THE WHOLE THING YOU WILL READ THE WHOLE POST

I read the whole post.

I won't learn anything by dying, literally all your memory fades away, your life ends, I'll learn nothing, and chances are I won't even remember what I did learn.
This part put my soul hairs on end.

same, i dont try to convince people of anything really. either they know something or they don't... its not my responsibility to enlighten anyone.

idk why anyone would go looking for backlash on purpose unless they got a kick out of pissing ppl off... or maybe they are a closet masochist who likes being verbally reprimanded and treated like shit just for stating facts.

same, i dont try to convince people of anything really. either they know something or they don't... its not my responsibility to enlighten anyone.

idk why anyone would go looking for backlash on purpose unless they got a kick out of pissing ppl off... or maybe they are a closet masochist who likes being verbally reprimanded and treated like shit just for stating facts.
I do think it's your responsibility to convince and change people though, that's all you can do.

I do think it's your responsibility to convince and change people though, that's all you can do.
well, ive never had any success... it could be about the covid vax, or politics...topics outside of the blackpill, and i cant even justify some of my personal life decisions to relatives of mine. (like to not get the covid vax)

in my view it cant be my responsibility if i cant even do it in the first place.
many people are a lost cause. nothing i can do about it.:blackpill:

well, ive never had any success... it could be about the covid vax, or politics...topics outside of the blackpill, and i cant even justify some of my personal life decisions to relatives of mine. (like to not get the covid vax)

in my view it cant be my responsibility if i cant even do it in the first place.
many people are a lost cause. nothing i can do about it.:blackpill:
it's okay man

high IQ and agree. Buddha said same shit. many back in his day suffered to grow in Skil but often gained nothing special. suffering without a lesson, financial gain, resources gain is utterly worthless and should be avoided

high IQ and agree. Buddha said same shit. many back in his day suffered to grow in Skil but often gained nothing special. suffering without a lesson, financial gain, resources gain is utterly worthless and should be avoided
I can't really verify whether or not Buddha said that, if he did I'm proud and mindblown, I'll consider him my master. What you say later on is completely true, thanks for the post brother, thanks for checking this out.

I can't really verify whether or not Buddha said that, if he did I'm proud and mindblown, I'll consider him my master. What you say later on is completely true, thanks for the post brother, thanks for checking this out.
Buddha didn't really say it in general. Basically context was that some monks would torture themselves to speed process of attaining enlightenment. They would starve themselves and other methods. Buddha did this too at one point and found it unnecessary. Now most traditions advise against this.

source: http://www.buddhanet.net/bud_lt05.htm
"The utter futility of self-mortification became abundantly clear to him by his own experience"

Fuck otger ppl they dont matter

The point of suffering is to learn something new... It's not that suffering is good, it's the knowledge of how people feel being in that position that's important
I understand what you mean, but I dont really agree. If life is pointless, then so is suffering. If you could have avoided the :blackpill: and just regularly slayed Stacies and Beckies with a :bluepill: mindset (like Chad would), it may have been the more pleasurable path in life.

The real question is: Would you have rather suffered and gained intelligence as a result of your suffering, or would you have rather stayed dumb and :bluepill: and have the fortune of Stacy & Becky being handed to you on a silver plate every week?

Lmao, I used to cope with suffering thinking how much stronger I am than your average normie, how I’m growing, etc. No one cares or knows about your suffering and you’re not going to get rewarded for it in the end.

Lmao, I used to cope with suffering thinking how much stronger I am than your average normie, how I’m growing, etc. No one cares or knows about your suffering and you’re not going to get rewarded for it in the end.
I disagree, you do get the rewards at the end, but they're short lasted, I forgot how I felt during times of suffering, I regret that, but no, really if you have an outlet maybe YouTube, you can just vent and show your good qualities to the world and make them to use.

I understand what you mean, but I dont really agree. If life is pointless, then so is suffering. If you could have avoided the :blackpill: and just regularly slayed Stacies and Beckies with a :bluepill: mindset (like Chad would), it may have been the more pleasurable path in life.

The real question is: Would you have rather suffered and gained intelligence as a result of your suffering, or would you have rather stayed dumb and :bluepill: and have the fortune of Stacy & Becky being handed to you on a silver plate every week?
Intelligence and sex are two very different things, the comparison and choices handed to me is laughable.

Intelligence and sex are two very different things, the comparison and choices handed to me is laughable.
According to PsychologyToday, studies have shown very high IQ people are less likely to have luck in the dating game.

while intelligence appears to lose some appeal at the very highest levels for the majority of individuals, a smaller percentage of folks tend to find high IQ essential and irresistible in a mate
Beyond that, however, partners who are more intelligent are generally not more appealing than partners who are just equal to them. Thus, for most folks, the goal appears to be finding a partner of at least equal intelligence
Results indicated that participants generally found potential mates more attractive as the intelligence of those mates increased—at least, until they got to the 90th percentile (IQ of about 120). After that point, however, very high IQ seemed to become moderately less desirable in a mate, for both a sexual partner and a long-term relationship
On one hand, some individuals (8% or so) tend to find high intelligence alone primarily and sufficiently attractive
Basically, the most intelligent people in society aren't exactly considered to be more sexually attractive than people with average or below average IQ, the stats show a dropoff for women's sexual desire in highly intelligent men. Also intelligence alone is barely considered to be a sexually attractive characteristic.

Chances are if you're extremely intelligent, you will have less luck and less sexual experience than someone who is average or below average in intelligence. Its possible the oofy doofy theory has some scientific basis to it. Maybe females actually prefer to date or fuck with men who are around or below their level of intelligence, than be with men who are way above them in intelligence.

Last edited:
Yes, that's why seeking immortality is the only thing meaningful in life, right after that, comes everything else

According to PsychologyToday, studies have shown very high IQ people are less likely to have luck in the dating game.

Basically, the most intelligent people in society aren't exactly considered to be more sexually attractive than people with average or below average IQ, the stats show a dropoff for women's sexual desire in highly intelligent men. Also intelligence alone is barely considered to be a sexually attractive characteristic.

Chances are if you're extremely intelligent, you will have less luck and less sexual experience than someone who is average or below average in intelligence. Its possible the oofy doofy theory has some scientific basis to it. Maybe females actually prefer to date or fuck with men who are around or below their level of intelligence, than be with men who are way above them in intelligence.
Again, these are two different things, I never spoke about dating in my post, therefore don't mention it.

Again, these are two different things, I never spoke about dating in my post, therefore don't mention it.
I understand. Thats why I said as a counter-argument that suffering may not be rewarding. Because life may be pointless , and if you could live in :bluepill: paradise from birth and have your desires achieved daily / weekly for your entire life with little effort , it may have been the more "rewarding" path in life, rather than having to suffer and be "rewarded" with new knowledge that you learned from tough experience.

Maybe the more "rewarding" path in life would have been to never know suffering and have all your desires fulfilled while in :bluepill: state of mind (like modern-day becky and stacy who live on tutorial mode), rather than be exposed to suffering and learn useful stuff through your experience in suffering.

I used sex as a point of reference for having pleasure. Really what I meant was that it may be better to be satisfied in life with low IQ and zero tough experiences, than be challenged with harsh experiences in life and get "rewarded" with knowledge and intellect as result

Last edited:
I understand. Thats why I said as a counter-argument that suffering may not be rewarding. Because life may be pointless , and if you could live in :bluepill: paradise from birth and have your desires achieved daily / weekly for your entire life with little effort , it may have been the more "rewarding" path in life, rather than having to suffer and be "rewarded" with new knowledge that you learned from tough experience.

Maybe the more "rewarding" path in life would have been to never know suffering and have all your desires fulfilled while in :bluepill: state of mind (like modern-day becky and stacy who live on tutorial mode), rather than be exposed to suffering and learn useful stuff through your experience in suffering.
Yeah I agree with this. The point of my post really, but I do still do believe some lessons you can't learn unless you've suffered horribly enough, that's just how humans are, but no, I do agree with you that I would choose the less painful methods if I got the same rewards definitely.

@Broly also like to be beaten up and not even that! He in exchange does shit with his hands no other nigga do

Extremely high IQ and based post. The old saying of "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" is only factually correct if you learn and gain something important from it. Suffering for the sake of suffering is fucking stupid and doesn't accomplish anything in the long term, but suffering with a purpose behind it will reap favorable results.

This is why many men have power fantasies of dying heirocially in a war or saving a distressed child from a burning building but not towards everyday mundane tasks like filing taxes and driving to their shitty job.
exactly man good examples at the end by the way

I read. Now give me a replying confirming I'm high IQ

Normies think ur gay when talking about the blackpill.

Water is wet.

SHORT VERSION :

Emotional Suffering builds character due to unfortunate experiences.

Basic stuff tbh. It wasn't hard to understand.
that's cool man you are officially past some Martin whatever that bitch name was some weird good looking females marilyn vos savant fucking dickhead whatever I mean I'm no guiness world record guy but at least you read, now you have to REALLY UNDERSTAND and comment on what you realized, then you are more high iq than god.

The worst thing about spreading the Blackpill to Normies is that their looksmaxxing ceiling is MUCH higher than ours. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Reported for masochism!

Low IQ

Emotional suffering doesn’t build character you moron. It leaves you with mental scars, PTSD, and a waste of time.
You contradicted yourself jfl, you low iq animal.

That low IQ comment was directed towards you, retarded fucking cumstain. Pour gasoline and light yourself on fire.
That comment was not directed towards me jfl. Just re-read your comments you [UWSL]schizo fuck. You thought that was directed towards me but you're to retarded to think coherently. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]Re-read your comment you retard. [/UWSL]
[UWSL]:feelskek:[/UWSL]

No shit Sherlock. Do you like stating the obvious?

Character building as defined in Colin’s Dictionary - improving certain good or useful traits in a person's character, esp self-reliance, endurance, and courage

What I said: Emotional suffering doesn’t build character . It leaves you with mental scars, PTSD, and wasted time.

How in the flying fuck did I contradict myself when I clearly stated that suffering doesn’t build character unless there’s purpose behind it.

“Emotional Suffering builds character due to unfortunate experiences.”:feelsohh:

I said it only builds character if there’s a PURPOSE behind it. Waking up and getting your ass buttfucked by another man doesn’t build character because you aren’t learning anything. You claimed that suffering without purpose builds character and I refuted that.

Does that make sense to your dumbass fucking yeast brain?
Wow re-read your post again are you schizo? are you simple?
You've contradicted yourself again:feelskek:
You are a lost cause.

You are unbelievably fucking pathetic. You are somehow even more retarded and pathetic than me and I consider myself the most subhuman lifeform in existence. You edited your reply because you know what you're saying makes no sense.
You don't need purpose to build character. It just happens due to experience. It just happens like your looks. You cannot control that. It happens.

Last edited:
If that were the case, why isn't everyone on this fucking forum who has suffered mercilessly courageous, confident, and charismatic if suffering without purpose builds character?
I swear you're mentally handicapped but that's ok. Right now you peasant are about to witness how @lifeisbullshit95 is flexing his IQ on you.

You don't need a purpose to build character, it just happens due to environmental conditions and genetic lottery , which that affects your body composition and your thoughts patterns . That's why I've said you cannot control that it just happens. Some people experience 100x times same experience and they don't get it, they don't learn and other they need one experience and they get it, they learn the lesson.

About purpose. You don't create purpose that's is an illusion. The Purpose comes at you, you understand me?

Let me explain it. When you're hungry you have a purpose and that purpose is to eat but what you have missed is you didn't created that purpose, the purpose comes at you disguised in that drive to eat or whatever.

The 5'2 balding Indian janitor isn't going to derive purpose from being worked to death everyday by a low inhibition white boss you piece of shit. Of course some people are better at dealing with suffering than others, that's why this entire forum exists in the first place. Chad can brush off his shoulders like nothing happened, but we are choking on dust and still dealing with the repercussions because of our inferior genetic makeup. Your claim that suffering builds character is only marginally correct.

You are just using a bunch of weasel words and nothing you say makes sense. Just shut the fuck up already and go back to LDAR'ing like the rest of us :reeeeee:

You are just a retarded mf who keeps contradicting himself. Your brain is mash potatoes, you don't think deep at all, you think like a girl. I'll be back with a comment cuz now I have to work.

The 5'2 balding Indian janitor isn't going to derive purpose from being worked to death everyday by a low inhibition white boss you piece of shit. Of course some people are better at dealing with suffering than others, that's why this entire forum exists in the first place. Chad can brush off his shoulders like nothing happened, but we are choking on dust and still dealing with the repercussions because of our inferior genetic makeup. Your claim that suffering builds character is only marginally correct.

You are just using a bunch of weasel words and nothing you say makes sense. Just shut the fuck up already and go back to LDAR'ing like the rest of us :reeeeee:

You're not mentally capable to comprehend of what I've said due to low IQ.

That janitor that you've described have no other options, he got what he got. He knew that job will be shit from the start and also he knew that they will gonna exploit him but the bodily pains pushed him to apply for that job anyways. The purpose that you talking about is the drive to survive that's not purpose because purpose doesn't exist like free will. All is an illusion. Only girls and retards niggers like you fall for that shit.

Last edited:
I don't have a low IQ you retarded fucking bitch. I graduated high school with honors and can recite the first 40 letters of PI with ease. What the fuck have you done with your life besides rotting in your basement while your poor foid mother brings you food and snacks

The 5'2 balding Indian janitor had no options because he lost the genetic lottery and was cursed with a low IQ and dwarfism. He couldn't afford a post-secondary education because his academic marks weren't enough to earn him a scholarship and his curry family couldn't afford the cost of tuition, so he is doomed to mind numbingly boring and monotonous slave work earning peanuts from his hours of labor. \

Didn't I just say to stop comparing me to toilet foids :reeeeee:? You are so fucking dense and stubborn and nothing I say seems to be getting through that fucking peanut sized brain. Stop comparing me to a foid you low IQ mentalcel.
Soo that 5'2 janitor is actually you and you've described your life story actually from a third-person perspective point of view.
:feelsokman:

Dude at this point it's clearly that your curry foid brain didn't function properly. I understand the fact that you're just an average[UWSL] retard curry who was traumatized by the shit that you've saw on your street every day.[/UWSL]

About my wealth.
I have 3 apartments on my name 2 bought by me and 1 I've inherited from my father. All this appartements are in Germany and by the way these posts was written from a s22 ultra and my wealth has more 0's than your rent bill.

Back to to topic.

Purpose is an illusion. You can't give purpose to your life because what are you doing is mechanic, it's pre-determined to behave in a certain way to take decisions in a certain way. You see everything is energy and you as energy you cannot control energy that's absurdity of the highest order, you just go with the flow of energy. You may have the illusion that you're choosing but it's just an illusion for low IQ people like you.

The existence is pre-determined but in a random way. It's not calculated by someone it is as it is.

@lifeisbullshit95 @AfricanIncel77

I'll end this by saying, yes, character is influenced by suffering, but even if you get PTSD or Mental Scars, that's still part of your character, you can't just turn your back on them and ignore them, they're negative traits but they're still character traits. Suffering does turn you into a low self esteem, anxiety problem, PTSD, bullied shell of a man, nonetheless, it still influences your character, just, in a negative way. My thread is to claim suffering is important but if I had been given a chance to learn things the easy way, I would learn them the easy way, because the knowledge is what matters, not suffering.

I am losing brain cells reading your paragraphs. You make no fucking sense and ascribe to some stoner philosophy about everything in life being predetermined and free will not existing. I never once claimed that free will did exist and I never said that life had objective purpose. No shit sherlock everything is mechanical you fucking moron. Every action we make is determined by genetics, environment, and past experiences. I don't what you're even trying to convince me of at this point but you are one of the most incoherent morons I've met on this site.

I don't wanna waste anymore time arguing with your dumbass.
I don't know who is losing brain cells me or you because you are the one saying that you have to give purpose to your life to build character but you also said free will doesn't exist and you've agreed with me that free will it's an illusion.

I don't know who's more mentally incoherent me or you but it's to obvious you're a contradicting machine like women in general. :feelskek:

It's over. Jfl. :feelsclown: look at your post and connect the dots you low IQ nigger.

It's over for me because I'm a genetically deformed subhuman with high inhibition and black shitskin. It's over for you not because of your physical appearance but rather because you are a low IQ schizophreniac German SS volcel with poor reading comprehension and argumentative skills.

I don't think seamaxxing will even save you from inceldom.

It's over. :feels:
Nigga you lame you avoided my message you've understood only the part "IT'S OVER" LMFAO you didn't even connected the dots to see how pathetic you are in your arguments. You basically contradicted yourself in every post. :feelshaha:
When someone is right you get mad and curse like a real nigger.

This is me dealing with ya
FB IMG 1661498736323

Your mentality and thought patterns to connect dots are fucked.