Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sudbury man pleads guilty in June stabbing; upset he was an 'incel'

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

Alex Stavropoulos pleaded Monday to two counts of attempted murder and one breach of probation charges for a stabbing last June in the in Michael’s parking lot.
He told police after his arrest he wanted to kill a white female child as he was upset at being an “involuntary celibate” or incel, a Sudbury court heard.
A woman and a baby were injured in the attack.
The Crown is looking to have Stavropoulos declared a dangerous offender. A hearing concerning a Crown motion to start the process will be held in the near future.
Full story later today on Sudbury

Hi IT

Last edited:
He could have copemaxed with us instead of doing that

forum is about to explode with cucks and roasties

Killers who say they are incel can fuck off. Smh stupid faggots trying to make people compare themselves to us. I bet he never even posted here.

These Are the bluepillers that lurk. The blackpill is too much for them.

Probably just used us as a excuse. No warning on the forum, no username, just some dude who is “incel”

Probably just used us as a excuse. No warning on the forum, no username, just some dude who is “incel”
Its a quote so he literally said that

Can't find his face but based on this pic hes pretty obviously a manlet + wide midface
pretty brutal

He could have copemaxed with us instead of doing that
“It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.”

― Benito Mussolini

“It is better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep.”

― Benito Mussolini
A lion doesn't gets locked up for the rest of his life for killing its prey which is not the case with this man. He is neither a lion nor a sheep. Sheep tend to stay away from danger and live peacefully even if it doesn't gets laid, like us.

I wonder how much the fbi paid him to say that.

Women started this and now it's going to get creepy.

society created incels dont be suprised when the beast shows its teeth

Now he’s going to be locked in prison with Muslims and Tryones and I bet they don’t like incels. Going ER is fucking stupid, accomplished nothing and ruins innocent lives. The true culprits that run society never get targeted in these attacks.

Incel is the new buzzword for a while now.

Its part of his plea bargain deal to say that. Next step is to equate inceldom and blackpill psychology as insanity. Men will be locked up and reeducation camps will be the booming capitalist ventures.

He could have at least killed someone (in Euro Truck Simulator 2). I guess constant failure at everything is part of being incel.
society created incels dont be suprised when the beast shows its teeth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back