Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious sucks to be 5´8¨

LetsGetOut

LetsGetOut

Banned
-
I got measured a 68.3 barefoot inches, I thought i was 5´9¨ or 5´8.5¨ some measure that i got before, but i guess it´s because i measured myself in the morning, anyway Ive measured myself with shoes and am 5´ 9.5 and with basketball shoes i can reach over 5´10¨ , i still feel small or just underaverage, I really wish I was 2 inches taller, specially since i do boxing and my height is very limiting when i fight taller guys, at this height i will never be able to reach heavyweight or fight close to those weights, mike tyson and rocky balboa where able to do so, but they had to get buffed.

Zac Efron height​

According to various sources, Zac Efron’s height is 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall.

• Mark Wahlberg: Known for his iconic Calvin Klein ads, Mark Wahlberg is a successful actor and model who stands at 5’7".
  • Zac Efron: The former High School Musical star has modeled for various brands and has a height of 5’8".
  • Cameron Dallas: With an Instagram following of 21.3 million, Cameron Dallas is a popular male model who has walked the runway for top designers and has a height of 5’8".
  • Francisco Lachowski: This Brazilian model has appeared on the runways of Dior Men, Gucci, and Versace, and stands at 5’8".

My night time height is 5'8.75". Get mogged.

Average for hispanic

According to various sources, Adolf Hitler’s height is widely reported to be around 5 feet 8 inches (175 cm). This is based on medical records, descriptions of his height compared to others, and photos of him next to associate Nazi officers.

That's great that you do boxing though, very low-inhib.

How long does it take to bulk up to Mike Tyson level?- Can it be done in a year?

Zac Efron height​

According to various sources, Zac Efron’s height is 5 feet 8 inches (173 cm) tall.
but he's a kike, and kikes never lose

Mogger for your race, you should go back there and have height halo and get all the tamil whores
I'm sub-4 and the average curry zoomer is around my height. I get heightmogged by supposedly malnourished curry FOBs everyday.

I'm sub-4 and the average curry zoomer is around my height. I get heightmogged by supposedly malnourished curry FOBs everyday.
I thought dravidians couldn't grow past 5'5. North curry even more brutal, I've gotten heightmogged by so many north curries. The guy who used to sell me steroids was this 6'4 lanklet north curry

North curry even more brutal, I've gotten heightmogged by so many north curries. The guy who used to sell me steroids was this 6'4 lanklet north curry
My life would be much easier if that were true.
So India avg height is inreasing just like rest of Asia. Same thing with China, Mongolia, Korea, even Philippines, zoomers tall af. What fucking hormones did they put in Pacific and indian oceans.

atleast you're not 169cm like me

But we didn't get affected by them apparently. And I grew up in West maybe that's the reason
People in the West should get affected by it the most, but we're immune to the kike's chemical warfare on us.

I got measured a 68.3 barefoot inches, I thought i was 5´9¨ or 5´8.5¨ some measure that i got before, but i guess it´s because i measured myself in the morning, anyway Ive measured myself with shoes and am 5´ 9.5 and with basketball shoes i can reach over 5´10¨ , i still feel small or just underaverage, I really wish I was 2 inches taller, specially since i do boxing and my height is very limiting when i fight taller guys, at this height i will never be able to reach heavyweight or fight close to those weights, mike tyson and rocky balboa where able to do so, but they had to get buffed.
Wasn’t Mike Tyson 5’8”?

Im 5 9 in a avg 6 1 country. Minimum 6 3 to get a gf. Pure suifuel

You could be 5’7 or under

• Francisco Lachowski: This Brazilian model has appeared on the runways of Dior Men, Gucci, and Versace, and stands at 5’8".
Completely fucking wrong lmfao Chico is 6’4 bruh

F70663AE 5560 449E 9E6B A3BBED7A07AD

842FD0AD 7C62 43B4 A23F FE301A235AA6

3381F063 81FB 4362 BFF3 0C5D40F839F8

66DB0362 473C 4049 A5E8 D3B398DEE358

Did you use chatgpt?

But we didn't get affected by them apparently. And I grew up in West maybe that's the reason
I think it depends. Southern chinks are a lot shorter than northern ones. In china the average height is like 5’7/5’8 chinese americans 5’4-5’6

Just wear lifts if you are 5ft8

What do you have to lose

Indeed although it could be far worse
At least we can heightfraud up to 5'10

wish I was that height

I think it depends. Southern chinks are a lot shorter than northern ones. In china the average height is like 5’7/5’8 chinese americans 5’4-5’6
I'm Turk bruh

Boxing is an interesting sport, I hate ultimate fighting, but I like boxing.

Over if you’re below 6’4.

• Mark Wahlberg: Known for his iconic Calvin Klein ads, Mark Wahlberg is a successful actor and model who stands at 5’7".
  • Zac Efron: The former High School Musical star has modeled for various brands and has a height of 5’8".
  • Cameron Dallas: With an Instagram following of 21.3 million, Cameron Dallas is a popular male model who has walked the runway for top designers and has a height of 5’8".
Francisco lachowski height mogs your entire bloodline, he's 6'4 with the perfect face. Theres no comparison

Tom Cruise 5'7

Francisco Lachowski is 6’4 :feelskek: