Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Such a small world...

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
It was 3 years ago that my life turned upside down one day. I moved to the capital of my country, which is a big deal for a nobody like me. I fell in love with this girl here. I went to university, just like her, only she went to a different one. I dropped out tho. She didn't.

But back when I was in high school, there was this one scumbag kid who was always bullying me. One time when I was walking up the stairs at school, this kid came up behind me, grabbed me by the shoulders, and with one hard yank tried to push me down the stairs. I could already feel myself starting to fall completely horizontally in the air when I grabbed the railing somehow and regained my balance. If I hadn't succeeded, I certainly wouldn't be here, because I'd fallen from a great height.
My brigade and I were already Incels, so they picked on us.

So how do these two things come together?

This faggot became friends with my crush on JewsBook and put a heart on her photos. No one else who isn't a girl put a heart on her photos but him.
Very important, I (and scumbag chad) lived 100 km (62 miles) east of the capital. My crush lived 210 km (130 miles) northwest of the capital.
What were the chances mathematically?
Out of all possibilities, all other combinations, all other people... it's HIM and her.
I give them a week until it's official man.

You can't make this shit up, life is disrespecting me. I can hardly look at her pictures anymore.

1664761730485-png.669838

Zamontae

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

View: https://imgur.com/a/0MNnDD0#juxTL1t

such a small hole for my gigantic dick

Lyric was a young Mulatta from Milwaukee. She was in the same classes as Aspie John, and the two encountered each-other many times. However, this led to problems...

Aspie John had a bit of a crush on Lyric. When they attended the pumpkin farm field trip, Aspie John approached Lyric's mother about aiding Lyric with gathering a pumpkin. During a class day, Aspie John gave an extra piece of Rollo candy to Lyric as a gift. He introduced himself to her older brother in an attempt to win her friendship. On Valentine's Day, he wrote something for her.

Lyric's best friend was a girl named Gabriella, a pale Castiza. Usually, she would criticize Aspie John with Lyric. Lyric also kicked Aspie John once after he approached her and asked her for friendship.

When Aspie John's teacher pulled him and Lyric outside of the classroom to discuss the bullying briefly, this was Lyric's expression:
I don't understand. Why are you saying this?

The mathematical possibility of the mentioned relationship happening was actually quite high; a foid will choose a Chad over anything else no matter what other differences there may be, so their interaction was likely pretty much a proverbial moth attracted to light... :feelsclown:

Brutal; no amount of him being a "scumbag" and no amount of you improving your "personality" could ever matter, as his attractiveness and your subhumanity preemptively overshadows all that to foids, owing to the halo and horn effects. :feelsUgh:

The mathematical possibility of the mentioned relationship happening was actually quite high; a foid will choose a Chad over anything else no matter what other differences there may be, so their interaction was likely pretty much a proverbial moth attracted to light... :feelsclown:
Now you put it like that, you're right. I just thought I deserve more in God's eyes.
horn effect
Can you elaborate on the "horn" effect? I know what the halo effect is but i've never heard of the "horn effect". Does it have to do something with being a bad person is better?

Can you elaborate on the "horn" effect? I know what the halo effect is but i've never heard of the "horn effect". Does it have to do something with being a bad person is better?
Read, as applying to unattractiveness... :society:

Zamontae

pretty-woman-vivid-rose.gif

View: https://imgur.com/a/0MNnDD0#juxTL1t

Leaving This Here:

L1

L2

L3