Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Succumbing to goyslop

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I've been struggling with goyslop. I'll do a few days on a good calorie deficit. Some days I'll fast. Then one day I'll just emotionally snap, rage out, wanna kill myself, and then I'll get the strong urge to pig out and I'll eat over 3000 calories of goyslop. It needs to stop. I don't wanna be fat. I'm going to try egg+ hot sauce + chicken diet with no sugar for the next week

I've been struggling with goyslop. I'll do a few days on a good calorie deficit. Some days I'll fast. Then one day I'll just emotionally snap, rage out, wanna kill myself, and then I'll get the strong urge to pig out and I'll eat over 3000 calories of goyslop. It needs to stop. I don't wanna be fat. I'm going to try egg+ hot sauce + chicken diet with no sugar for the next week
It's all I ever eat I'm cooked

wish i could stomach 3000 calories a day, id rather play vidya than eat

I've gained like 20 lbs in the past 2 months just because I'm so sad. Hoping my heart gives out eventually so I can leave.

I've gained like 20 lbs in the past 2 months just because I'm so sad. Hoping my heart gives out eventually so I can leave.
Kind of poetic if I do die this way

Im getting subway tomorrow. Idc what I look like it's over anyway :forcedsmile:

there's no use because the food is designed to keep you hooked and fat.
Jews were smart in their ways.

Not sure why, but I lose almost all my hunger on a fast.

there's no use because the food is designed to keep you hooked and fat.
Jews were smart in their ways.
Yeah, I'm getting off all goyslop starting tomorrow. Probably do a fast to cleanse my body of zog filth. Then I'll do a 500 calorie deficit till September. I've done it before

Yeah, I'm getting off all goyslop starting tomorrow. Probably do a fast to cleanse my body of zog filth. Then I'll do a 500 calorie deficit till September. I've done it before
Good luck, incel.

Just do it like me. Eat as much goyslop as you want and even that out by going to the gym or making some other sport

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back