Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Successful Career is all about knowing the right people and luck.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
If you wanna be rapper (like I did),YouTuber, athlete etc Its all about luck and having social connections to network with. Even if you have the basketball skills of LeBron James or the voice of an angel. You will always need luck and social connections to far ahead in life other wise it's OvER. E.g if LeBron James never met his promoter/manager in that basketball court or Kobe Bryant's dad was not a tall basketballer. Where do you think they would be now? Even if you wanna be a singer/rapper. You will need the right ppl to network with and get lucky. Imagine a subhuman trucel with no friends but a great voice having dreams of becoming a singer,no one will wanna promote him or listen to him. It's not about your talents. It's not about what you know. It's about WHO you know. :blackpill:

No.
It's all about looks.
It's even scientifically proven, but I won't search the thread for you.

in other words, you gotta be a kike

Effort is secondary

I wish i was jewish,then at least i would have been happy due to all the opportunities that my family would provide me with.

No.
It's all about looks.
It's even scientifically proven, but I won't search the thread for you.
And guess what good looking people get... Connections. Even popular thugmaxxers get many connections.

Height is a big factor. 58% of CEOs and nearly all the presidents are over 6 feet tall when 14.5 percent of the population is over 6 feet. Of course you gotta have the skills yo be successful. But yeah connections and luck are huge.

also, send us some of your songs mr. rapper

Height is a big factor. 58% of CEOs and nearly all the presidents are over 6 feet tall when 14.5 percent of the population is over 6 feet. Of course you gotta have the skills yo be successful. But yeah connections and luck are huge.

also, send us some of your songs mr. rapper
I used to upload them on SoundCloud a couple years back when I was 14. They got a few hundred plays. I later deleted them out of embarrassment. I still have the MP3 downloads Tho.

its all about looks/height and self confidence,
for getting foids its just looks/height

And guess what good looking people get... Connections. Even popular thugmaxxers get many connections.
Exactly, so thread title should be: "Successful career is all about looks."

Exactly, so thread title should be: "Successful career is all about looks."
True,but I see regular looking normies become successful. It might also be because of being popular and NT. Or thugmaxxed. Just being a likeable person to Normies can get you far I guess. But yes it's mostly about looks

73EE3D01 66BE 4FDF 83E8 F0268E7E27A7

Obviously, having educated and well-off parents is the most important factor, not really looks. A trucel who's born into wealth will probably do just fine. Of course, the kicker here is that educated and well-off parents are usually good-looking, so you're probably good-looking if your parents have those qualities.

Obviously, having educated and well-off parents is the most important factor, not really looks. A trucel who's born into wealth will probably do just fine. Of course, the kicker here is that educated and well-off parents are usually good-looking, so you're probably good-looking if your parents have those qualities.
Idk man. Alot of the popular kids in my school were just thugmaxxed NT niggas with designer clothes and fresh haircuts. They all lived in trench houses and council estates. They were bad at every subject except sports/PE. They're parents weren't really educated I guess. Maybe it's different where your from

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back