Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Success

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
How successful do you think you would be generally in life if you were born a foid. You would be born the looksmatch version of yourself what do you think would change?

:dafuckfeels:
inb4 faggot comments

Better than this.

have a ton of friends, get into college easily because my life is already easy af then find a good paying job because i have a vagina, then marry a man that makes three times as much as i do

Stop with these gay threads. I don't want to imagine been a foid.

ShorttermAdoredAnole-max-1mb.gif
:lul: :lul:

I would be living life on god mode

have a ton of friends, get into college easily because my life is already easy af then find a good paying job because i have a vagina, then marry a man that makes three times as much as i do

Well my younger sister, who looks similar to me, is a successful architect who travels the world on a regular basis, while I sit at home and rot. I'm a lot smarter than her (at least academically) so if I were I foid I reckon I'd be doing at least as well as her

Probaby a better life ofc