Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Subliminal Faggot Propaganda

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★
Have you ever noticed how every documentary or news story you watch today is narrated by some faggot with a gay lisp. I clicked on some Wall Street Journal video about FTX and that Jew Scam Kikeman-Fraud, and surprise surprise it's being narrated by some faggot. It seems almost every other news story I see is narrated by a dude with an effeminate gay lisp. I believe it is purposeful social engineering to get us to be more accepting of faggots but also more insidiously to also feminize our speech like something out of a globohomo version of 1984. Instead of Newspeak the powers that be are enforcing Faggotspeak. I see this in commercials too.

Listen to this Home Depot commercial. It has very subtle gay lisp. I can't be the only one who noticed this. Please feel free to point out anymore examples you can think of.

something out of a globohomo version of 1984. Instead of Newspeak the powers that be are enforcing Faggotspeak.
I've been reading that book and stopped at the sex scene, I'll continue next time

It's diversity hiring, not a conspiracy. At least that's my guess.