Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL subhumans supporting football clubs and supporting the lifestyle of multimillionaire chads

opioidcel

opioidcel

5'9 3.5/10 brain damaged cel
★★

i see this shit so much mang

this shit is pure cuckdom when its anyone but sub chads doing it like mfs really be supporting and glazing a multimillionaire chad and acting like theyre part of the club and everyone is together in this shit jfl

its even funnier seeing subhumans in india do it like my man even the other fans dont want you around lmfao

This reminds me of that article about that currycel Messi fan who killed himself. Chad worship not even once

manlet worship :feelskek: :feelskek:

messi is the only sub5 who made it as an athlete
Messi would be posting here as a 5'0 manlet if they didn't hook him up on HGH during his teens.

he would be spamming heightpill threads in id non stop
He'd probably hate athletics chads that play football too, the same ones that he plays with in this timeline

They belong in the same cesspit as race fanatics, politically invested retards, and religious nutcases.