Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory “Subhumans shouldn’t reproduce”

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 18h 41m
My mother was a low Becky (very ugly kid decent adult) and she reproduced with my broke lowlife Chad father

why the fuck did she make kids then? Everyone says me and my sister look like our mother cuz we have super recessed jaws and a bloated face (we look gigasubhu

we didn’t get any of our good genes from our father , my mother shouldn’t have reproduced , then why the fuck they did?

also my aunt is a subhuman and her husband a subhuman too, but their sons Are Chad’s ,I think the genes need each other to become something good

like Chad and Stacy genes =good

subhuman and subhuman =good

Chad and not Stacy =subhuman

subhuman and Stacy =subhuman

it’s just like animal hybrids ,they die early and have too many sicknesses (search liger for cat hybrids)

It become a really interesting theory

cuz my other aunt which is a Stacy married with a millionaire subhuman guy (he is literally deformed ) and their kid is deformed too , has so much sickness and she was gonna die if they didn’t paid for the medical bills

Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★★
24d 47m
Mentally lost cel said:
My mother was a low Becky (very ugly kid decent adult) and she reproduced with my broke lowlife Chad father

why the fuck did she make kids then? Everyone says me and my sister look like our mother cuz we have super recessed jaws and a bloated face (we look gigasubhu

we didn’t get any of our good genes from our father , my mother shouldn’t have reproduced , then why the fuck they did?

also my aunt is a subhuman and her husband a subhuman too, but their sons Are Chad’s ,I think the genes need each other to become something good

it’s just like animal hybrids ,they die early and have too many sicknesses (search liger for cat hybrids)

cuz my other aunt which is a Stacy married with a millionaire subhuman guy (he is literally deformed ) and their kid is deformed too , has so much sickness and she was gonna die if they didn’t paid for the medical bills
ask your millonarie aunt to buy you stacy whores

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
94d 19h 56m
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 18h 41m
Honeypot said:
ask your millonarie aunt to buy you stacy whores
She’sa piece of shit , doesn’t even gives me birthday money, also they bullied me like hell when I was really ugly, told me I look like a trannie and laughed,I hope they die a painful death

Honeypot

Honeypot

Wizard
★★★★
24d 47m
Mentally lost cel said:

In the future people will choose their genetics so everyone will be Stacy and Chad, we are living in prehistory sadly.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 18h 41m
Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
94d 19h 56m
Mentally lost cel said:
Yeah this
It says the opposite, that hybrids are more often superior to purebred anything.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 18h 41m
Angry_runt said:
It says the opposite, that hybrids are more often superior to purebred anything.
Well not anymore bro
Angry_runt said:
And hybrids between a sub human and Chad is definitely gonna be damaged
Angry_runt said:
It’s just like a different species like the liger , they need to breed among each other to become better

Last edited:
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 18h 41m
Arescel said:
Foids always get to reproduce no matter what.
Yeah, at least they should reproduce with subhumans or people like them

BornToLose

BornToLose

Officer
★★
14d 6h 32m
Pixycel said:
If ugly foids reproduce then ugly people will still exist.
And of course they will because Chad will always pump and dump and then the taxpayer will always pay to raise the ugly fucker.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 18h 41m
Pixycel said:
Yes they should at least reproduce with their matches, don’t have to ruin the pool
BornToLose said:
ugly fucker
That would be me

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
16d 21h 21m
Steiner Ex Machina said:
Saw this a lot of time ago, still breaks my soul like the very first time. How can she call herself a "mother" after doing that to her own daughter?
She will be terribly bullied for it, I'm sure. And her life will be awful.

But no female can experience inceldom. The proof is right there.

Steiner Ex Machina

Steiner Ex Machina

pls Lenore ara ara~ me
★★★★★
12d 4h 31m
Arescel said:
But no female can experience inceldom. The proof is right there.
:blackpill::feelsrope:

R

rottingricecel

Recruit
★★
4d 15h 35m
theres definitely chance involved. in the end subhuman parents are more likely to have subhuman children. subhuman foids reproducing is the biggest problem since most subhuman males dont have the ability to reproduce anyways. like the video above, some foids are evil to reproduce theres no excuse. i would behead her if im her son

Kevin Logan

Kevin Logan

hikikomori
★★★
24d 5h 45m
Pixycel said:

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
54d 8h 48m
Mentally lost cel said:
I dunno. I feel like in this case there can be an average-looking dude of average height.

BornToLose

BornToLose

Officer
★★
14d 6h 32m
Mentally lost cel said:
Not necessarily.

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-