Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Subhumans in Chadstralia - prepare to get targeted

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
The (((media))) and authorities in Chadstralia are shifting focus from Islam to the new target area: subhumans.
From the media:
  1. Australia's domestic spy agency will avoid referring to "Islamic extremism", instead changing its language to refer to "religiously" or "ideologically" motivated violent extremism.
  2. Delivering his Annual Threat Assessment, director-general of security Mike Burgess declared ASIO will follow its Five-Eyes intelligence partners in changing the language it uses towards violent extremist threats.
  3. He said describing "left" or "right" extremism was also no longer relevant or applicable in many circumstances.
  4. "Instead, they're motivated by a fear of societal collapse or a specific social or economic grievance or conspiracy.
  5. "For example, the violent misogynists who adhere to the involuntary celibate or 'incel' ideology fit into this category."
This is the first public use of the term incel by Australian security services.
Source: https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-03...ce-language-change-islamic-extremism/13256828

I guess I'll be the first to be vanned because I fit three of the four categories:
  1. I'm Islamist who celebrates women getting killed in terror attacks.
  2. I'm a woman hating sub-8 male who advocates for the abolition of women's rights.
  3. I'm preparing for the collapse.
I've been cited in mainstream media twice, I've been quoted in a leaked NZ intelligence briefing, and cited by a Canadian government funded research publication.
Haha

So long buddy bois! The roundup of sub-8 males in Chadstralia is about to begin.

Cheers lads

The rope is calling us:

Rope

Labeling someone as engaging in extremism is a deliberately vague term meant to scare other people into taking action against them.
@based_meme

@freakinasuit Just keep laughing at them, brocel.

Rent free, FVEY niggers. Your societies are breaking down and you're targeting us for laughing at how it's all crumbling down around us and reveling in it. You need a new domestic enemy to continue pushing the globalist agenda (what new laws are your corporate and political masters cooking up, I wonder), and you have to justify your budgets somehow, right?

:feelsclown:

Rent free, FVEY niggers. Your societies are breaking down and you're targeting us for laughing at how it's all crumbling down around us and reveling in it. You need a new domestic enemy to continue pushing the globalist agenda (what new laws are your corporate and political masters cooking up, I wonder), and you have to justify your budgets somehow, right?

Rope is our only friend.

some one else do the crime and we do the time.

It's only a matter of time until the governments of all of our respective countries comes knocking down all of our doors.

over for me then