Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subhuman Pajeet manlet oldcel gets a job in Saudi Arabia

Bro at least he's getting paid just to fucking stand there. Sounds like a really good job
how much do you think? There's no way he's making even a dollar a day

Why is life so cruel? Image makes me want to crawl up into a hole and bury myself alive.

this dirty curry poojeet deserves this hell

WHAT I'M CALLING HUMAN RESOURCES

GIVE ME THE NAME OF THE INDUSTRY RIGHT NOW

jfl I come back to this thread often to laugh

Damn, this is too brutal to handle.

This happened in 2020 in the pandemic if I'm not mistaken.

Many such cases. Sad.

Also, I hope you’re doing well where you live now. People everywhere seem to just constantly look for ways to clown curries.

it's not much different from those people that stand on the side of the road do nothing but hold a sign. the real asshole is the guy that took pajeet's picture and turned him into a meme

Tbh I would prefer this to my actual job.

A street sweeper has more honor than him

The more I think about this the more I laugh.

Manlet and curry. Middleage. Works as a dispenser.

Arabs want to show their superioty by putting a box over a brown manlet.

They could have made him a mascot with a mask to hide the shame or even better PUT A DISPENSER ON A WALL NEAR THE LIFT?!
But no, they needed to show the world what he is. A defeated brown manlet dispenser.

Does he even get paid or is he a slave?

Jfl pajeets kneels for white and joo people wishing to earn their love and respect. Then theres some joo or white people taking pictures of him and filming this subhuman for social media JFL while one of them, a tall rich man use him as a fucking dispenser to show his superiority.
Look how defeated he is. Hes crying while rich lightskin people photographs him and laugh at him.

I wonder how he felt being used by a dispenser by a tall man. Only manlet subhumans are used for this. Imagine a white chad or stacy working like this, you cant, it never happens.

xdd_170c95884ee_medium.jpg

EVEN MANLET TO SUPERIORITY SAUDIARABIANS JFL:

2008976-1236777841.jpg

Brutally naturepilled.

Last edited:
I wonder what happened to all the Currys who went to fight for ISIS thinking they would marry an Arab foid? I bet ISIS used them as suicide bombers or put them in the most dangerous front line battles while the Arabs married all the foids and didnt fight the hard battles. Smh

The more I think about this the more I laugh.

Manlet and curry. Middleage. Works as a dispenser.

Arabs want to show their superioty by putting a box over a brown manlet.

They could have made him a mascot with a mask to hide the shame or even better PUT A DISPENSER ON A WALL NEAR THE LIFT?!
But no, they needed to show the world what he is. A defeated brown manlet dispenser.

Does he even get paid or is he a slave?

Jfl pajeets kneels for white and joo people wishing to earn their love and respect. Then theres some joo or white people taking pictures of him and filming this subhuman for social media JFL while one of them, a tall rich man use him as a fucking dispenser to show his superiority.
Look how defeated he is. Hes crying while rich lightskin people photographs him and laugh at him.

I wonder how he felt being used by a dispenser by a tall man. Only manlet subhumans are used for this. Imagine a white chad or stacy working like this, you cant, it never happens.

xdd_170c95884ee_medium.jpg

EVEN MANLET TO SUPERIORITY SAUDIARABIANS JFL:

2008976-1236777841.jpg

Brutally naturepilled.
This is most likely a slave worker from pakistan/bangladesh who got his passport confiscated on arrival

Those curries work under the KAFALA system, which makes them slaves, those low iqcels who say that he will get arranged marriged, don't know what is the KAFALA system.

They take his passport, and he is their slave, he is lucky if they pay him a dime, most time they don't pay them anything and treat them like trash, as seen in this photo.

DUBAI is modren sodom, and should be burned.

If you look closely he is holding the fucking costume with his hands.

Imagine the muscle aches jfl manlet slave.

imagine his children back in India sees this shit so fucking brutal

Modern slave. This is what society expects of manlets not to be considered angry little man.
Imagine thinking this..
STSCI H p1427a 2300x2100
would care about you. No. It never did. It just cares that you suffer because you are forever infinitesimal.

Remember your existence offends it. You must lose Everytime no wins.

this is one of the saddest images I have ever seen in my life
Remember you are the enemy.

According to the rest of the biosphere.

Humanity isn't.

Imagine being this poor stinkyloo pajeet manlet as a child and finding out this would ultimately be what you amount to. Maybe its for the best if they go to war with Pakistan tbh, such ethnic suffering should be avoided at all costs and if the only viable path to achieving that is by nuclear armaggedon of both nations, then so be it

I got no comment

This forum made me feel a deep sympathy for Indians I never knew I had

This forum made me feel a deep sympathy for Indians I never knew I had
It's more the Indian collective genetics. If more of us looked like Rahul Kohli it'd be entirely different.

Imagine thinking this..View attachment 949626 would care about you. No. It never did. It just cares that you suffer because you are forever infinitesimal.

Remember your existence offends it. You must lose Everytime no wins.
Its true. Nature keeps trying to breed us out.

Its true. Nature keeps trying to breed us out.
Nature is a bitch and she's mad that I exist. She makes sure that all humans suffer because I am living among you. I am sorry for that. Because of me I cause zoochosis of our species and drive our selfish evil desires through the roof.

Everything is shit because I fail the timeloop I need to make sure everything stops.

This will be my job once I get to usa through Darien gap!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the kind of job only subhumans like us can get, it's fucking over.

Plot twist:
The year is 2027, St Dispencercel has saved enough sand dollars to go home to pajeetville and retire. The very next day, Prince Chaddam gets arrested for embezzlement by Crown Prince Chadullah. He is beheaded in Deera square 3 days later.

Just asking for a friend, would this Currys life be any better in India? I mean he is probably dalit untouchable so his job in Saudi is even luxurious, just stand there in a shady cool building . In India e would have to clean dead bodies, toilets for the Currys of castes above his etc etc

Just asking for a friend, would this Currys life be any better in India? I mean he is probably dalit untouchable so his job in Saudi is even luxurious, just stand there in a shady cool building . In India e would have to clean dead bodies, toilets for the Currys of castes above his etc etc
You always have an advantage in your backyard

Reminds me of those human billboards that cell phone stores and pawn shops like to use. Everyone I see working that job like that looks like they've had the life sucked out of them. Doesn't help that it's hot and humid most of the year where I live.

Last edited:
I’m just imagining someone him running throughout the office on demand, just so someone can sanitize their hands :lul:. This is brutal.
I really doubt he's even getting paid, he probably got tricked into some oppressive immigrant debt scheme, and is forced to do this from a held visa
That would make sense, he’d have no bargaining power when his competition is a wall. I bet even driving a cab back in India would net more money.

Saudi Arabia is the manifestation of chad run society. It's the nightmare kicked up to the tenth degree.

Saudi Arabia is the manifestation of chad run society. It's the nightmare kicked up to the tenth degree.
I thought Saudis are subhumans?

He looks utterly defeated

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back