Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Subhuman House Tour

ONION BURPS

ONION BURPS

Most men die at 27 — We just bury them at 72
Here's a video of my home. I am renting it for 460 usd / month. I rarely leave. I doordash at night for a few hours to get enough for bills. I woke up today and the video idea struck me as both informative and for laughs.

When you've given up on life, this is what becomes of it.

View: https://youtu.be/_scdopMC_h8?si=3ar6PltjoNkvQFuh

What a shithole, mirin I hope to live their one day being alone seems more fun than living at your parent's apartment

just need a good clean and it would not be that bad, but i guess the motivation is not there

Clean your house. Declutter.

Clean your house, mango. :feelsugh:
But cozy place to stay innit?

@THE TRUE DIGLET thoughts?

just need a good clean and it would not be that bad, but i guess the motivation is not there
I'm planning doing some cleaning this weekend. I let it get pretty bad because no one comes over so what's the point

I'm planning doing some cleaning this weekend. I let it get pretty bad because no one comes over so what's the point
better living environment for your self, thats a valid point, yes?

Here's a video of my home. I am renting it for 460 usd / month. I rarely leave. I doordash at night for a few hours to get enough for bills. I woke up today and the video idea struck me as both informative and for laughs.

wtf your house is like 5x bigger than mine and mine cost more

I love living in England

better living environment for your self, thats a valid point, yes?
I agree. Can be hard to care most days
wtf your house is like 5x bigger than mine and mine cost more

I love living in England
I live in a small town in the Midwest, so it's decently cheap. The nearest city prices are garbage tho.

What a shithole, mirin I hope to live their one day being alone seems more fun than living at your parent's apartment
It has helped my mental health tremendously to move out of my parent house. Been here for a little over 2 years
Clean your house, mango. :feelsugh:
But cozy place to stay innit?

@THE TRUE DIGLET thoughts?
Very cozy :feelscomfy:

I agree. Can be hard to care most days

I live in a small town in the Midwest, so it's decently cheap. The nearest city prices are garbage tho.
In London for a house that size you would need to pay 2000$ minimum

I pay 650 euros not including VAT per month for smaller apartment in the middle of nowhere (= no jobs, no grocery stores nearby).

I pay 650 euros not including VAT per month for smaller apartment in the middle of nowhere (= no jobs, no grocery stores nearby).
Holy shit. EU cels are getting raped :fuk: my landlord is a old white guy that lives in the same neighborhood.