Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subhuman friend in work has started mocking me for not getting girls

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I have a friend in work that I have known for a few years. I get on with the guy quite well and have fun with him and we've been out to bars and clubs a lot of times together.

The guy is about a 3/10 so is even worse than me looks wise but he has a lot of girl "friends". He basically tries to play the gay friend role to get close to women but then gets pissed off when the women eventually get with better looking men such as our friends. He actually got really pissed off with one of our friends who is a decent looking guy because he spent so much time working on a girl who gave him nothing back and then when she met our other friend she got with him straight away. He also acts like a chav, almost embarrassingly so. He has had a couple of girl friends but they are bottom of the barrel stinkers.

He has also slept with one or 2 average girls that I know of but again this is from him being friends with them for years.

Anyway recently he has been questioning why I never get any girls or actually talk to girls on nights out. A new woman started in our office and he immediately joked with her saying that I am "afraid of women". She tried to laugh it off, confused by what he meant but then he went on to explain how I never talk to women and exaggerated a lot of things saying that whenever a woman speaks to me I run away.

If it was a chad saying this I'd feel down but would also take it on the chin because how can I really respond or compete but when it's a guy who looks even worse than me it really starts to annoy me.

I'm on the verge of smashing him up to be honest which I know would be easy because I'm bigger than him and I know he can't fight and is out of shape but I don't want to get in trouble over it. I'm wondering what I should do?

If hes a legit 3/10 and has put on that much effort to get laid then he has fully earned the right to mock you.

He's not a friend. When faggots like him get pussy they act high and mighty towards you. Even if the girl is objectively shit. End him.

I highly doubt that he is 3/10. But if he is and he is able to get with ugly or average females and you mog him, then why the hell can't you do it OP? In any case this proves the importance of being NT, if he was an aspie, he would never be able to get female friends or have any sexual success at all.

He's not a friend. When faggots like him get pussy they act high and mighty towards you. Even if the girl is objectively shit. End him.

Yep. I'm actually sure this fucker was a virgin until he was like 28 or something and some of our other friends used to rip into him about it whereas I either stuck up for him or didn't join in yet now he's acting like this towards me.

That's the shit normies do, where they mock the incel friend in front of foids/people to make themselves look better than them. He apparently looks worse than you yet he's still a virtue signaling bluepilled orbiter.
''friend''

Faggot normies made fun of me in high school cuz I couldn’t talk to girls

sounds like he was just joking maybe as an icebreaker to talk to that new girl, idk. just play it cool and dont get defensive about it. make fun of him back in front of the girl but make it seem like youre "just kidding bro!" like normies always do. if you get all mad they're going to make you out to be the bad guy because stupid normalshits are always doing that thing where they provoke you but when you get pissed and lash back at them they act like theyre the victim and not you

I highly doubt that he is 3/10. But if he is and he is able to get with ugly or average females and you mog him, then why the hell can't you do it OP? In any case this proves the importance of being NT, if he was an aspie, he would never be able to get female friends or have any sexual success at all.

he's pretty bad. 4 at most. He is very social though as you said. I'm not exactly autistic but I'm also certainly not an extrovert. I think you either have that in you or you don't but you shouldn't need to have it in you to attract girls.

Ignore him. Focus on getting money.

sounds like he was just joking maybe as an icebreaker to talk to that new girl, idk. just play it cool and dont get defensive about it. make fun of him back in front of the girl but make it seem like youre "just kidding bro!" like normies always do. if you get all mad they're going to make you out to be the bad guy because stupid normalshits are always doing that thing where they provoke you but when you get pissed and lash back at them they act like theyre the victim and not you

I'm worried about saying something bad back to him then he says something worse which really pisses me off leading to me snapping and losing control.

My cousins act like they know more than me since they can get girl's. Like wtf I probably have 50 iq points on them, yet they act like I am un-mature or something.

One of them are 5 year younger than me and he basically said I am like a child wtf.

Trying to but I have to work with this new woman too which is the problem. She now thinks I'm a weirdo.
IGNORE. if you get involved its gonna fuck you up in the long run.

My cousins act like they know more than me since they can get girl's. Like wtf I probably have 50 iq points on them, yet they act like I am un-mature or something.

One of them are 5 year younger than me and he basically said I am like a child wtf.
They sound like the usual arsewipes. Of course that sort of behaviour is rewarded by women gentle flowers that they are.

First of all, that guy is not 3/10. 3/10 guys need to be EXTREMELLY LUCKY to get another 3/10 girl. 3/10 guys cannot fuck with average looking woman like that guy. You dont know how to rate. He probably is 4/10.

And if you have better looks than him, that means you are 5/10, you also mentioned that you heightmogs him. How many woman have you approached in your life??

Seriously if you never approached woman in your life being average looking you can go fuck yourself and i hope that guy bullies you until one of you 2 change of job.

This is so typical of normies.

If he's your friend, why haven't you black pilled him yet?
First of all, that guy is not 3/10. 3/10 guys need to be EXTREMELLY LUCKY to get another 3/10 girl. 3/10 guys cannot fuck with average looking woman like that guy. You dont know how to rate. He probably is 4/10.

And if you have better looks than him, that means you are 5/10, you also mentioned that you heightmogs him. How many woman have you approached in your life??

Seriously if you never approached woman in your life being average looking you can go fuck yourself and i hope that guy bullies you until one of you 2 change of job.
Dude, a 5/10 guy in America has to COMPETE for 1/10 landwhales who will cuck him anyway... 7/10 is where volceldom begins.

And St Elliot was a legit incel. His facial bone structure, height, and race prove that he needed a to get a chin implant and move to a non white country or he was doomed to either die incel or die cuck.

Last edited:
Just play the gay role theory

Most probably his getting laid is a larp, just like larping faggots at TRP, they act like they are having threesome with 9/10, but 99% of their claims are bs. They also mock others who can't get laid.

he is not your friend tell him to fuck off

You've got to physically hurt him in minecraft or he'll continue

I have a friend in work that I have known for a few years. I get on with the guy quite well and have fun with him and we've been out to bars and clubs a lot of times together.

The guy is about a 3/10 so is even worse than me looks wise but he has a lot of girl "friends". He basically tries to play the gay friend role to get close to women but then gets pissed off when the women eventually get with better looking men such as our friends. He actually got really pissed off with one of our friends who is a decent looking guy because he spent so much time working on a girl who gave him nothing back and then when she met our other friend she got with him straight away. He also acts like a chav, almost embarrassingly so. He has had a couple of girl friends but they are bottom of the barrel stinkers.

He has also slept with one or 2 average girls that I know of but again this is from him being friends with them for years.

Anyway recently he has been questioning why I never get any girls or actually talk to girls on nights out. A new woman started in our office and he immediately joked with her saying that I am "afraid of women". She tried to laugh it off, confused by what he meant but then he went on to explain how I never talk to women and exaggerated a lot of things saying that whenever a woman speaks to me I run away.

If it was a chad saying this I'd feel down but would also take it on the chin because how can I really respond or compete but when it's a guy who looks even worse than me it really starts to annoy me.

I'm on the verge of smashing him up to be honest which I know would be easy because I'm bigger than him and I know he can't fight and is out of shape but I don't want to get in trouble over it. I'm wondering what I should do?

"He basically tries to play the gay friend role to get close to women but then gets pissed off when the women eventually get with better looking men such as our friends. He actually got really pissed off with one of our friends who is a decent looking guy because he spent so much time working on a girl who gave him nothing back and then when she met our other friend she got with him straight away."

You should have said this to his face infront of all coworkers. Would have absolutely destroyed him.

"He basically tries to play the gay friend role to get close to women but then gets pissed off when the women eventually get with better looking men such as our friends. He actually got really pissed off with one of our friends who is a decent looking guy because he spent so much time working on a girl who gave him nothing back and then when she met our other friend she got with him straight away."

You should have said this to his face infront of all coworkers. Would have absolutely destroyed him.
This op. He probably reads trp so you have to do this.

Don't beat him.
Next time, slap him randomly on the face.
He wouldn't fight back, people like him are coward.

You underrate him hard.