Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Subhuman foid abomination puts on fakeup and gets praised for being beautiful on le reddit!

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Her male looksmatch's "night out" refers to when he killed himself.

Yuck! Normie cucks are disgusting.

Her looksmatch...

fuark just fuark, her male looksmatch didn't even received a grave because ambulance workers decided he was too ugly to pick him up

I just want to vomit what the fuck

Slayyy queen

Thanks for the meal, anon. Unfortunately I'm not ready to start anything yet.

and that type of makeup looks bad even when it's done properly

what a shitshow

what an abomination...
ningen ja nai...
she would still get hundreds of matches on tinder

She still SMVmoggs all ours combined. Brutal truth

Her looksmatch died when he was busy hunting Mastodons 1.3 million years ago.

Normies will staright up lie to your face just in order to convince themselves that they are good people.

Do an online dating experiment with her pics and report back the weirdo's that would be with her.

Way above my looksmatch

Jesus, what is that thing... :feelswhat:

That’s fucked

What an horrible monster, very eyes hurting:feelswow::feelspuke:

@FACEandLMS I bet it wouldn't reject you :feelshaha:

Volcel if you wouldn't. tbhngl.

I wood berry my dick so far in her ass who ever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur

what the fuck does it look like without makeup?!?

@FACEandLMS I bet it wouldn't reject you :feelshaha:

On a livestream, I covered a 3ft woman, Penny, with brittle bones who demanded a >6ft chad. I wonder which criteria this foid has.

I have a hard time making fun of this foid. The sympathy normies have for this absolute train wreck of a person should be extended to more people (ahem INCELS ahem) but I'm not going to hate her because normies and cucks are evil, self serving and duplicitous. Her inner turmoil probably mirrors that of many posters on this site. Can you blame her for trying to get some validation and kind words? Would anyone here not do the same?

Blame the normies. Blame the cucks. Blame the foids who aren't literal 0/10's (leaves you a whole lot of foids to blame) and I am right there behind you.

On a livestream, I covered a 3ft woman, Penny, with brittle bones who demanded a >6ft chad. I wonder which criteria this foid has.
The same if not higher

Volcel if you wouldn't.
:feelsseriously:

Bitch looks like an uglier slimer from ghostbusters.

1300x-Slimer1-__10784.1473370679.jpg

My god it looks like one of them grave hags from the witcher

Hypergamy makes even this 0/10 subhuman foid has more matches and smv than the whole forum united.

Legit female 0/10 if ever there was one. Deformed body, horrible face, scrambled chromosomes. At least she has some intelligence and isn't mentally handicapped.

Someone PLEASE take her pics and do a tinder experiment.

Attachments

• kkp026ta5cn21.jpg
    kkp026ta5cn21.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 79
And she'll reject us for our bad personalities.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back