Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Subhuman family dental history

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
After I found out that I cavities some time agom I decided to investigate my family's dental history. And what I found is absolutely enraging and maddening. My filthy subhuman shitskin family members when they grow old, literally lose all of their deeth and have to have dentures. Even some of the <60 yrs ones have lost all their teeth. Giga subhuman lineage.

My filthy relatives can't even take care of their fucking teeth. I am now gonna be mouthwashing after every meal. flossing daily and visiting the dentist every 3-6 months. If only I was Chsd. I wouldn't have to try so hard.

watching your teeth once a day is enough. but sugar is what destroys teeth no matter what you do.sugar will always find his way to weak teeth

watching your teeth once a day is enough. but sugar is what destroys teeth no matter what you do.sugar will always find his way to weak teeth
only to those with subhuman lineage like me. Chad doesn't need to brush and still has perfect teeth

only to those with subhuman lineage like me. Chad doesn't need to brush and still has perfect teeth
not really . i work with a chad that have the ugliest teeth i have ever seen. he changed all of them with golden ones(4 teeth)

Its all luck. My brother spent years ldaring and almost never washed his teeth . Never had a cavity or anything. He just has an acid saliva i think

Mine are shit too, I had dentures before I was 30. Never wear them, why bother I’m ugly as hell anyway.