Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Subconscious idea planting

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
There´s a kind of game that children play(ed?) in sweden called: Bird, Fish or in between. Its a game of hiding things and giving them clues as to where they are while they are searching for them by hinting at it being closer to bird (high up), or fish etc. At least this was a game we played in the late 90s when i was young, one of the MANY games we played because we didnt have ipads and stuff.

The point is, Bird in swedish translates to Fågel. Få means Get, to get. High=get good=chad, low=incel=fish.

Its one of the hundreds of subconscious messages implanted into the minds of girls as they grow up. Low men=fishes. This one alone may seem harmless, but combined with the hundreds of other ones=hypergamy droidfoids.

In general, you dont even need this game. Fishes are lower, as in they reside in a lower plane=water=lower=poor=bad

Birds represent high up, free, flying, chad. Even nature pisses on incels indirectly in subconscious messaging.

You HOOK fishes-> You HOOK incels (use/take advantage of)

another one that just popped into my head, rdy to be added to my list of spells against men:
CHilD
CHaD

Makes them not want kids with men/guys, but with chad specifically and only.

Ok, sounds pretty fun.
Faggot fish.