Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Sub8 Theory..

37YearOldVirgin

37YearOldVirgin

Too small to be seen by the female eye
-
..is an extreme over simplification of the black pill and a gross misrepresentation of the way things actually are.

- 4-7 is NORMIE STATUS. By definition.

- Yes there are other factors than just face that can either raise or lower ones point score, such as: height, build, race, mental health, social skills/ status (and I guess dick size). But IF the combination of those factors does not place you below 4 in your region of the world.. then YOU ARE A NORMIE.

- And sure you will get little to no attention on Tinder, where you are in a literal head to head looks fight with Chad. And sure you may actually have to work to get a femoid to like you, whereas Chad just has them flock his way.

- But in the bar and street? YOU WILL GET GIRLS (as long as you are not socially inept or lazy). That's precisely what it means to be normie, and I see it with my own two eyes every damn night at the bar where I work.

- To say otherwise you'd need to explain away the literally billions of non-Chad relationships worldwide. And I'm pretty sure that even betabux is not quite the panacea that you think it is.

-Now I hope this settles all of this sub8 coping once and for all. But if not.. then why don't you come and contend with my ACTUAL arguments yeah?

well i can explain the none-chad relationships easily.
the none-chads settle for a girl that is 2-3 points below their looks. and its a re-occurring theme

People twisted Sub8 theory to mean what they wanted it to mean so that they could cope. Sub8 theory was supposed to mean that any man sub8 would never have a girl truly physically attracted to him, not that it's completely over for sub8 men. Women only find a small percent of males truly physically attractive, and if you aren't a part of that small percentage you need to compensate with other factors like money, status, and yes, personality.

tbh normie status is 4-6... 7 is chadlite.

If you're in the "Normie" range it just means you need to put effort in to get women. if you're 7+ you can expect SOME women to put effort in to try and get you.. Women truly putting effort in to get you is reserved for true chads/Tyrones

People twisted Sub8 theory to mean what they wanted it to mean so that they could cope. Sub8 theory was supposed to mean that any man sub8 would never have a girl truly physically attracted to him, not that it's completely over for sub8 men. Women only find a small percent of males truly physically attractive, and if you aren't a part of that small percentage you need to compensate with other factors like money, status, and yes, personality.
Cope, while a 6 or 7 isn't doomed. Looks are everything
tbh normie status is 4-6... 7 is chadlite.

If you're in the "Normie" range it just means you need to put effort in to get women. if you're 7+ you can expect SOME women to put effort in to try and get you.. Women truly putting effort in to get you is reserved for true chads/Tyrones
The chadlite himself said it, take his word tbh

You called my post a cope and then basically restated what I said.
You said substitute with money or status, cope.
That's called betabuxxmaxxing.
No status or money for face

You said substitute with money or status, cope.
That's called betabuxxmaxxing which is my plan

I don't understand what point you are trying to make. Yes, if you don't have the physical attractiveness the things that you need to make up for that fact are copes, but so what?

I don't understand what point you are trying to make. Yes, if you don't have the physical attractiveness the things that you need to make up for that fact are copes, but so what?
Read your first post at the end.
Substitute looks with money status and personality?
I wish there was status and personality for my face.
NOTHING WILL OVERCOME LOOKS OR COMPENSATE FOR

Read your first post at the end.
Substitute looks with money status and personality?
I wish there was status and personality for my face.
NOTHING WILL OVERCOME LOOKS OR COMPENSATE FOR

If you don't have the looks you need to have something else. Get it?

If you don't have the looks you need to have something else. Get it?
Yes, it won't yield attraction.
The whore will feel the need to stay because of resources, you will often see the look on the faces of these sluts when they settle disgusted from the hubbie but compelled to stay to survive, the cuck won't even get sex

Yes, it won't yield attraction.
The whore will feel the need to stay because of resources, you will often see the look on the faces of these sluts when they settle disgusted from the hubbie but compelled to stay to survive, the cuck won't even get sex

Exactly.

Don't think sub 8 theory is meant to be taken literally. Of course normies can get into relationships, but when a Chad/Chadlite comes around you're relationship is as good as over. Women only lust after 8+.

sub 8 theory only applies to ethnics

@UBERCEL is right.

I'm autistic. Thus even if I am somewhere in that 4-7 normie range I'm still screwed.

- But in the bar and street? YOU WILL GET GIRLS (as long as you are not socially inept or lazy). That's precisely what it means to be normie, and I see it with my own two eyes every damn night at the bar where I work.

- To say otherwise you'd need to explain away the literally billions of non-Chad relationships worldwide. And I'm pretty sure that even betabux is not quite the panacea that you think it is.

I'd like to challenge this part specifically.

First, and most importantly, I don't know how you could call beta bux a relationship. You are being taken advantage of. Even the lowliest incel would reject being with someone knowing he is being taken for a ride (money, resources wise). Anyone with any once of dignity would not accept this. This is how the billions of relationships are explained.

Secondly, girls are not not obtained easily in night clubs. The challenges are still high as fuck. The effort required to get a girl that is honestly not worth it is crazy.

..is an extreme over simplification of the black pill and a gross misrepresentation of the way things actually are.

- 4-7 is NORMIE STATUS. By definition.

- Yes there are other factors than just face that can either raise or lower ones point score, such as: height, build, race, mental health, social skills/ status (and I guess dick size). But IF the combination of those factors does not place you below 4 in your region of the world.. then YOU ARE A NORMIE.

- And sure you will get little to no attention on Tinder, where you are in a literal head to head looks fight with Chad. And sure you may actually have to work to get a femoid to like you, whereas Chad just has them flock his way.

-Now I hope this settles all of this sub8 coping once and for all. But if not.. then why don't you come and contend with my ACTUAL arguments yeah?

you don't work at a bar. every girl or guy i knew who worked at them made it a point to say that VERY few guys would score and most guys left with who they came in with

the none-chads settle for a girl that is 2-3 points below their looks. and its a re-occurring theme

Those fucks make my life a chore

I'm totally fucked then, i'm sub4 :feelsokman::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'd like to challenge this part specifically.
I'm not sure you actually challenged anything, and might even have supported it.

First, and most importantly, I don't know how you could call beta bux a relationship. You are being taken advantage of. Even the lowliest incel would reject being with someone knowing he is being taken for a ride (money, resources wise). Anyone with any once of dignity would not accept this. This is how the billions of relationships are explained.

I specifically called out betabux as not being a sufficient catch-all explanation for the billions of non-Chad relationships worldwide. I personally know many normie dudes in looksmatch relationships that earn the same or in some cases less than their gf's and spouses. And I'm sure this is true for many other normies too.

Secondly, girls are not not obtained easily in night clubs. The challenges are still high as fuck. The effort required to get a girl that is honestly not worth it is crazy.

I never said it was 'easy' for normies to get girls in the club or street. In fact I said the opposite. Only Chad gets girls easy, but normies actually have to put in WORK. They have to work out, develop style, practice pickup and understand the laws of attraction and psychology. Hence the part about normies failing only if they're lazy or socially inept?
you don't work at a bar. every girl or guy i knew who worked at them made it a point to say that VERY few guys would score and most guys left with who they came in with
Alright so I'm a liar about my 15 year career because some ppl you know said some shit. Fuckoff.

Last edited:
Only the top 15% of men gets laid

Don't think sub 8 theory is meant to be taken literally. Of course normies can get into relationships, but when a Chad/Chadlite comes around you're relationship is as good as over. Women only lust after 8+.

There's some truth to this, but I don't think it's quite right..

'Very attractive' females (7+) only lust after Chad lite or Chad. This is because hypergamy, the practice of females mating across or up the social hierarchy, only leaves room for Chad lite or Chad in their case. It is, however, perfectly possible for a 6/10 femoid to lust after a 7/10 normie male, or 3.5/10 femoid to lust after a 5/10 male for that matter.

See my above response regarding hypergamy. And while not (strictly speaking) 'fair. It has been a perennial feature of human mating pattern since the tribal ages, and seems to have something to do with the imbalance created by the natural buyer/ seller dynamic between females/ males. Also, while this practice has certainly been exacerbated in recent years due to online dating, it's not at all uncommon to see males in relationships with their looksmatch as well.
Only the top 15% of men gets laid

Love the unsupport assertions. Keep em coming.

Last edited:
normie tier is 4-6 for whites and 6-7 for ethnics.

Normie tier is 5-6. 7/10 is chadlite.

At 4/10 you are already able to be incel, but you have a life less worse and has more escaping chances than an 3/10 incel.

And yes, Sub8 Theory is the most retarded thing in the incelosphere.

Soon i will be making an thread destroying this shit. Just wait.

See my above response regarding hypergamy. And while not (strictly speaking) 'fair. It has been a perennial feature of human mating pattern since the tribal ages, and seems to have something to do with the imbalance created by the natural buyer/ seller dynamic between females/ males. Also, while this practice has certainly been exacerbated in recent years due to online dating, it's not at all uncommon to see males in relationships with their looksmatch as well.

comeone man, i don't believe this.
on average, females are born with more natural beauty than males. its easy to tell.
so why would woman only seek out pretty boys which is roughly 10% of the population? its destroying their maternal clock and lowers their chances to have a healthy offspring.
its a common theme in the west for woman to wait until their 30's to have a baby. and by 30 your egg is pretty much fucked.
this tells me something really major has shifted, and it could be from a variety of reasons

Sub8 theory is stupid. Most average males have girlfriends and have sex on a regular basis. If you're not having sex, you're less than 5/10, 5/10 being average.

comeone man, i don't believe this.

It doesn't matter if you believe it or not. It's kinda a fact of evolutionary psychology.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypergamy

Evolutionary Psychology: Attractive Women Want it All

on average, females are born with more natural beauty than males. its easy to tell.

I don't even know what this purely subjective and unsupported assertion means.

so why would woman only seek out pretty boys which is roughly 10% of the population?

Actually it's more like 20% for the guys that are getting most of the action and 5% for the elite class who are slaying all day long.

Changes_in_the_Distribution_of_Sex_Partners

its a common theme in the west for woman to wait until their 30's to have a baby. and by 30 your egg is pretty much fucked.
this tells me something really major has shifted, and it could be from a variety of reasons

Yeah, it's called radical feminism tricking women into thinking that a high career attainment was the best thing they could do with their life. Problem is that by the time you've achieved it you're too old to have kids and settle down.

Also, I do seem to have found a refutation (or at least explanation) for my challenge regarding the billions of normie tier relationships:

1.) Settling/ cuckolding: 5-7/10 femoids ride the Chad cock carousel for a time, but being unable to trap one into a long term relationship, they realize that their marriage market value is lower than their smash value and settle with a looksmatch normie (all the while still lusting after, and maybe even smashing with Chad on the side).

2.) Betabux/ cuckolding: Same as settling but perhaps earlier on in life and mostly for access to the male's above average resources. Chad is still lusted after and likely side smashed.

3.) Male Hypogamy: The remaining normie males who aren't betabuxed or cucked get to compete for left over sub4 femoids who are two points below their looksmatch and unworthy of Chad's attention.

https://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-behavior/a22977-girls-on-tinder-do-smash-a-lot