Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sub8 theory is mentalcel propaganda

incubus

incubus

Banned
-
Seriously. Just an excuse for 5-7/10 assholes to LARP as an incel. Notice how many of the muh sub8 people are usually 6s or so. It's only over if you're sub5. Stop acting like this is some inclusive club.

B-but all sub-8 normies in relationships are beta bux cucks!1!1!

most incels are socially isolated/outcasted or autistic which makes sub8 rule true for them

what is usually meant by sub 8 theory is sub 80th percentile theory, although some retards actually believe that you have to be at least chadlite to get laid in 2019

You don’t understand sub-8 theory.

It has been explained 300 billion times, but... oh well, why not one more time. Sub-8 Theory does not state that all men below 8 can’t get laid. It states that men below 8 are seen as below average to women and not desirable. This has been proven by online dating statistics multiple times. Plenty of men below 8 get laid multiple times, get LTRs, married, kids, etc. But the fact is they need to try EXTREMELY hard, get treated like shit, get cucked, have to be betabuxxes, divorcedraped, etc etc

Anyway, whatever. Can’t be bothered explaining any more. I’m a 3/10 so I’m not coping, I just recognise the world is fucked up for the majority of men, not just truecels.

If you’re a socially retarded autist then sub8 does apply. Obviously a legit chad can bypass this but sub8s can’t.

Sub8 theory just states that 8+ guys have a really easy time getting laid, while sub8 guys have to try much harder. There is a huge difference in SMV between the two.

My definition of sub-8 theory is that if you aren’t an eight and have a girlfriend, she could always love you more if you had better bones.

It's complicated. Depends heavily on location by my estimations, interestingly enough. Huge western cities, forget about it. Sub 8s don't fare well and I've seen it with my own eyes.

It has been explained 300 billion times, but... oh well, why not one more time. Sub-8 Theory does not state that all men below 8 can’t get laid. It states that men below 8 are seen as below average to women and not desirable. This has been proven by online dating statistics multiple times. Plenty of men below 8 get laid multiple times, get LTRs, married, kids, etc. But the fact is they need to try EXTREMELY hard, get treated like shit, get cucked, have to be betabuxxes, divorcedraped, etc etc

Anyway, whatever. Can’t be bothered explaining any more. I’m a 3/10 so I’m not coping, I just recognise the world is fucked up for the majority of men, not just truecels.
this. idk how many fucking times it needs to be explained to low iq mongrels on here

(((Mentalcels)))

It's complicated. Depends heavily on location by my estimations, interestingly enough. Huge western cities, forget about it. Sub 8s don't fare well and I've seen it with my own eyes.

Strawman. Point to where I claimed sub8 theory states sub8 men can't get laid. And I don't deny foids find most men unattractive. My point is if you're 5-7/10 you A) should fuck off this site and B) still have it easier than the majority of males, of course compared to 8+/10 it's different but if you're a 6/10 you could find a 2 or 3 with ease.

Seriously. Just an excuse for 5-7/10 assholes to LARP as an incel. Notice how many of the muh sub8 people are usually 6s or so. It's only over if you're sub5. Stop acting like this is some inclusive club.
Sub8 men are all sexual losers, 7/10 is where your can still somewhat enjoy life while sub7 is just death. JFL if you think it's not over for a 5/10. Ofc anyone would rather be 6/10 than 2/10 but as for love and romance both of them will have no satisfaction and have all the reason to join us.

true to an extent, although i would rather call it fakecel propaganda rather than mentalcel

a lot of the guys that pushed it the most turned out to be fakes

if you're a 6/10 you could find a 2 or 3 with ease.
good advice, im sure it would really help truecels if all 6 would settle with 2/10 used up landwhales empowering foids even more :feelstastyman:

good advice, im sure it would really help truecels if all 6 would settle with 2/10 used up landwhales empowering foids even more :feelstastyman:

It's not 'advice' you utter moron. It is what it is. 2/10 foids do NOT want truecels at all. It's literally what happens in our sick society, females are hypergamous. It's not something I want or advise.

6/10’s can still get women in their looks range. Spreading this garbage is almost as bad as spreading the blue pill because it breeds hopelessness and apathy to men who still have a shot.

Last edited:

Strawman. Point to where I claimed sub8 theory states sub8 men can't get laid. And I don't deny foids find most men unattractive. My point is if you're 5-7/10 you A) should fuck off this site and B) still have it easier than the majority of males, of course compared to 8+/10 it's different but if you're a 6/10 you could find a 2 or 3 with ease.

Guy who joined 3 months ago redefining inceldom and telling people to fuck off.

Next...

in west europe sub8 is legit between 15 and 30y, you will never get casual sex/tinder dates via normie looks, you can achieve that only with huge status: either alphaness (you are BORN alpha male) or extended social circles (money in that timespan is another gigacope, young foids care ONLY about looks)

looksmatched normie couples are ultra-rare and most of those luckers are just statusmaxed individuals, rest are LTR-betabuxers that date 2 points below

Being 8/10 means that women will approach you and keep the conversation going no matter how boring/ autistic you are. It also means you probably won't get cucked.
To have sex with an average barslut you only need to be an NTmaxxed 5/10 though.

mental cels ar elegit, do you think a autistc, aspie, bipolar, schizo, 7 will be able to get foids?
i just imagine their talk
foid: "please fuck me"
mentalchadcel: "pleasi dun't hurti me"
foid try to remove his pants
mentalchadcel: "me popo hurt"
mentalchadcel grab a stick and hit her in the head, and start running away

mental cels ar elegit, do you think a autistc, aspie, bipolar, schizo, 7 will be able to get foids?
i just imagine their talk
foid: "please fuck me"
mentalchadcel: "pleasi dun't hurti me"
foid try to remove his pants
mentalchadcel: "me popo hurt"
mentalchadcel grab a stick and hit her in the head, and start running away
based

It's not 'advice' you utter moron. It is what it is. 2/10 foids do NOT want truecels at all. It's literally what happens in our sick society, females are hypergamous. It's not something I want or advise.
That doesnt mean 6 should settle for 2/10 landwhales

So by your logic knajjd, someone who we can all agree is attractive is not an incel because hes not ugly, completely negating the fact that he's 5'2.
Face=Height> Status

So by your logic knajjd, someone who we can all agree is attractive is not an incel because hes not ugly, completely negating the fact that he's 5'2.
Face=Height> Status
height is very often included in ratings. not sure what you're talking about
Face=Height> Status
height is very often included in ratings. not sure what you're talking about

Perfectly explained

high IQ explained

There are many well-known fakecels.