Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sub5 tries to approach a Tiktok Whore

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-

He gets called a "creep" and a "fucker" for committing the cardinal sin of attempting to talk with a female as a sub5.

People in the comments are making fun of what he says but if a Chad said the exact same thing, the comments would instead be "Woah so mysterious! he is cool!" "He sounds adventurous!" and the girl would jump on his dick.

Foids see unatractive men as creeps just for aproaching foids

Last edited:
Ooh, the crime of approaching and trying to strike up a conversation to get a date! Shocking! This man is worse than Hitler!

Yeah, this is why I refuse to approach women my age. Almost every single one I see is very blatantly a soulless Chad cumdumpster with more bodies than IQ points, who will instantly treat you like shit and get a mob on you if you try to approach them as a sub-6. Not to mention the guy in the video is very clearly autistic, as an autist myself this enrages me even more.

These bitches wonder why so many more and more men are becoming incels, with some even lighting shit up and killing their friends, but refuse to accept the consequences of their actions. Femoid moment!

Last edited:
Poor guy was just trying to put himself out there and "meet new people bro".
He should of stopped the minute she said she was 17
But also this.

xj6b4e9saq291.jpg
if this guy approached her im sure he wouldnt "give off some serial killer vibes"

Ooh, the crime of approaching and trying to strike up a conversation to get a date! Shocking! This man is worse than Hitler!

Yeah, this is why I refuse to approach women my age. Almost every single one I see is very blatantly a soulless Chad cumdumpster with more bodies than IQ points, who will instantly treat you like shit and get a mob on you if you try to approach them as a sub-6. Not to mention the guy in the video is very clearly autistic, as an autist myself this enrages me even more.

These bitches wonder why so many more and more men are becoming incels, with some even lighting shit up and killing their friends, but refuse to accept the consequences of their actions. Femoid moment!
I refuse to approach women of any age tbh. They're all the same, souless and heartless women who only lust for chad and the only value a man has is how usefull and attractive he's for her.

I'm done with thinking of getting a gf. Now i hope that by the time i reach 30 i can stop thinking about women

His first mistake was being born with bad genes. :feelshaha:

This is the world we live in, you are hated, seen as the absolute bottom of the barrel of society, people want you to suffer the most agonizing prolonged torture known to mankind for simply and unintentionally making a cunt feel "uncomfortable"

ray donovan omg GIF by Sky

sub5 approaching a girl : "OMG CREEP DISGUSTING :foidSoy: :feels: "
Chad approaching a girl : "WOW W RIZZ SO BASED:soy: "

I can hear in his voice that he's nervous. Kudos to him for trying. Naturally, as a physically unattractive male, he's blasted on social media and branded a "creep", "loser" and "serial killer" for his efforts. :feelsclown:

That's why I never talk to girls