Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill sub5 gets 16 years for plotting on a post wall tv host

he traumatised her but could have done better

IF YOU'RE IN A CHAT GROUP CALLED ABDUCT LOVERS I'M 100% IN FOR GLOWIES DESTROYING YOUR DOOR BEATING YOU AND LOOKING INTO YOUR DATA WITHOUT ANY KIND OF RESPECT TO YOUR RIGHTS!
Pin this thread already, this is insane, so if I say that I'm planning to abduct Sophie Lillis next month (in GTA) the NSA will come at my door? That's why nationalists need the rope too, these fucks actually believe or have faith in a rotten soyciety, no, it's fucking over, just burn everything and everyone, kill everyone, burn everything.
>BUT WE CAN MAKE AMERICRAP GREAT AGAIN!!!
No fucking retarded ape, it's fucking OVER, fucking cuck.

Lol this is our fate when the feds eventually raid our houses with spread sheets of all the shit we say on here.
Break In Lets Go GIF by FX Networks

I really think ugly men like that should suffer lesser sentences
not that he is innocent if you think from a logical point of view, from Kantian universals
But this guy has been so brutalized by life that it's hard to decide if he's truly sane

Rich white tallfag ONLY
Holly
not that he is innocent if you think from a logical point of view
the only logic here is that he got jailed for doing nothing, this is as stupid as me saying that I'll rape ScarJo and writing a fanfic with my OC planning and doing it, and having the NSA at my door the next day.

Rich white tallfag ONLY
View attachment 1197478

the only logic here is that he got jailed for doing nothing, this is as stupid as me saying that I'll rape ScarJo and writing a fanfic with my OC planning and doing it, and having the NSA at my door the next day.
I understand, his appearance was probably an important factor in the judiciary's decision
Certain people win petitions to be exempt from the death penalty after killing two people
Other people get 16 years in prison for writing things on the internet
This is the reality of our world, the first and only

Holly Willoughby

Aka Holly I will burrow in thee pusay