Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over sub-truecel/jewish trait: hate spending money

Regressive

Regressive

it is impossible to be any worse
i always have this poor (literally) image of myself according to which i only deserve to/am fit to go begging in the street...maybe sing songs to the successful chads and stacies out there...i am not meant /wired/programmed for decent things (foid/food/shelter/a new laptop) n it gives me guilt to spend money (which is waste)

But aren't all Persians rich?

I keep wasting money on copes

What do Iranians think of curries? Can I get a Persian wife?? :ahegao:
well i dunno. i guess if u rich n not too brown, u can take a foid to curryland since most foids here would love to leave the country...we just mostly know curry from their surreal movies/bollywood..no particular antipathy unlike arab nigers

well i dunno. i guess if u rich n not too brown, u can take a foid to curryland since most foids here would love to leave the country...we just mostly know curry from their surreal movies/bollywood..
I see :feelsokman:
no particular antipathy unlike arab nigers
Why do hate Arabs so much? :feelskek: Is it from Shia vs Sunni? Or do you hate even Shia Arabs? :waitwhat:

I see :feelsokman:

Why do hate Arabs so much? :feelskek: Is it from Shia vs Sunni? Or do you hate even Shia Arabs? :waitwhat:
we got two groups of iranians...one progressive/degenerate/liberal and the other islamic...so the islamic foids dont mind arabs n go to karbala as a ritual shit/pilgrimage...but the majority fall into the first group...only reason i could think of is the wars we had with them....early islam and the contemporary one with iraq...

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back