Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Sub or DOM gf?

title

• Sub

Votes: 25 47.2%
  • DOM

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Balanced

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • Mommy

Votes: 10 18.9%

• Total voters
carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
legit need a sub gf i can choke and control

Balanced be best

sub or cuckold faggot tbh

Need a submissive insecure girl

Sub, but mommy is interesting ngl xD :feelshehe:

mommy
1515358237536.jpg

yeah i agree but mommy is best

Im not pushing anything. Just my preference
dom.

Submissive of course. It would be impossible to dominate me anyway though.

Dom mommy. I wouldn't be able to take the beatings and doing much physical works with Dom gf

Balanced be best
sometimes i want mommy gf who cuddles me, calls me a good boy, and jerks me off while i suck on her tits and drink her milkies, sometimes i want dom gf who makes me lick her feet and sits on my face, sometimes i want gf who i can be dominant to and "abuse" sexually

sub
but it'd be awkward af since I'd be completely clueless on what to do or how to act/larp convincingly as a dominant male

submissive mommy gf

I want a mommy gf.

If she's too submissive bad, cause I want her to take initiative, if she's too dominant bad, I don't like that I'm the man. So balanced.

Sub i guess but this anime shit with girls being little childlike sex slaves is cringe. All in all i just want an attractive woman, how she behaves is secondary.

Hmmm I wonder who the 2 cucks are? :waitwhat:

sub
but it'd be awkward af since I'd be completely clueless on what to do or how to act/larp convincingly as a dominant male
Sub is the most preferable but given the average incel attitude, a dom would be more fitting realistically :feelskek:

Half of it is cucked.
Your weird fetish is not even funny .
The "mommy gf" is a plague. You should seek other place that'd fit you better.

Sub. Dom is cucked and doesn't actually exist.

I chose dom because my brain's already been fucked up by all the succubus hentai games I've played

Bro I just want a gf that isn't fucking overweight

Balanced is my preference. I like a bit of smug and confidence on a jk gf. I think it would be boring if I had to take the initiative through everything. I do have a thing for bondage on JK though and that is on the male dominant side.

I want a qt young mommy gf

Submissive. Wanting a dominant gf = borderline homosexuality tbh.