Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you rather have a Nordic gf who can't cook or a Jamaican gf who cooks

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
Would you rather have a Nordic gf who can't cook or a Jamaican gf who cooks you jerk chicken, rice and peas, oxtail, stew chicken, curry goat, ackee and saltfish, beef patties, pepper pot soup, festival, plaintain, coco bread and bammy

I'd rather have a nordic GF who can't cook since i hate cooked food. :feelsthink:

Most people eat cooked food anyway even if they can't cook. It's like an epidemic really.

you need money to buy these things so you can anyway put little more to buy the cooked food itself. also, nordic foid even if she can give me the food for free. also no offence but nigress is not even a female.
but comsidering prime look only exists for a decade, maybe i might want food after those years.
actually this is really hard to decide. eating these things and fucking nordic foid and repeating for everyday gotta be the best

nordic foid, cooking isnt so hard

Depends on who doesn't have social media and is virgin

If i have urge to make kids or im ultra attracted to them then id pic nord foid

Otherwise jamaican because objectively speaking shes way more useful

nordic foid. black foids will never be attractive enough for me to wanna fuck. also cooking is easy

Jamaican gf.
She's closer to my looksmatch so she's less likely to cheat.
Also, good food is lifefuel.

I don't like bleach nor Dawn flavoring, Saar.

Give an example pic on how they look like

Maybe second. I'm sick of cooking. Depends which would be more loyal.

Give an example pic on how they look like
iu
iu

Nordic gf. Without question.

Would you rather have a Nordic gf who can't cook or a Jamaican gf who cooks you jerk chicken, rice and peas, oxtail, stew chicken, curry goat, ackee and saltfish, beef patties, pepper pot soup, festival, plaintain, coco bread and bammy
I’d rather not race mix and my kids look like retarded hammer head sharks

Jamaican gf

Non white cels would kill for a nordic tho, they cucked

Also when you type Jamaican gf on google images JBW shows first

I'll take anything I can get

The Nordic gf would be miserable to be around, so Jamaican for sure

I'll take the Nordic
She'd be way more attractive and I already have culinary skills from all these years of me making food for myself

nordic foid I want she mogs any Jamaican sheeboon anyway

Last edited:
nordic food I want she mogs any Jamaican sheeboon anyway
Can you give some examples of nordic food? I only know the meme foods like meatballs or surstromming

i can already cook so its a non issue
nordic cause sheboons are ugly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back