Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sub-human summer

DecayGuy

DecayGuy

Officer
So yesterday i actually had to leave the house. It was a warm day and i've noticed just how much uglier i feel during the summer. It's not enough that Chad's go topless and stacys all wear as little clothing as possible, but the sweat on my face and the sun hitting it makes me feel all the imperfections. Sweat rolls down my face and reveals the feeling of just how bad my face structure is, and feeling warm does nothing but add to the negative sensations. I don't know if other incels feel this but while walking the only thing i can feel and think of is how subhuman i look, and as soon as bunch of girls walk past me i can see them judging me and doing their annoying gossip style laugh as i pass them. It's odd how everyone else i saw managed to look good no matter what, and then there is me looking like a zombie.

Summer seems to represent life, fun memories and happiness. For me, it represents everything i will never be, everything i will never have and highlights all the issues with my face/body that makes me a joke to femoids. Hate it. It seems the more life other people have, the less life i have.

I am sorry to hear you feel this way .-.

Agreed. Most times I walk by femoids or jail-baits, they either laugh or say something derisive towards my appearance. Summer only makes this situation worse

Agreed. Most times I walk by femoids or jail-baits, they either laugh or say something derisive towards my appearance. Summer only makes this situation worse
Kind of makes me want to say something back to them, but the country i live in is so cucked that i would likely get in trouble