Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Sub 8 Theory: "Subchads have starfish sex"

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I see MTN and tall LTN couples all the time and they walk holding hands and the girl looks lovingly at the guy and giggles, sure, she may never have that raw primal lust she would have for a gigachad but you expect me to believe she feels 0 attraction to the guy?

this is a cope disguised as a blackpill, crabs in a bucket mentality, if you're not Chad you're basically incel is massive cope

I see MTN and tall LTN couples all the time and they walk holding hands and the girl looks lovingly at the guy and giggles, sure, she may never have that raw primal lust she would have for a gigachad but you expect me to believe she feels 0 attraction to the guy?

this is a cope disguised as a blackpill, crabs in a bucket mentality, if you're not Chad you're basically incel is massive cope
wonder why @Chubacabracel, despite being a 5'7 ethnic, was fucking his blue eyes brunette EE girlfriend then. chad only though!

The world doesnt work in absolutes. Theres a woman somewhere that likes one of us. Not many though so you will never meet her.

It's a cope made by normies to come and infiltrate our forum, always has been and always will be

good take from you finally. It’s a fucking cope if you don’t think normies have good relationships and a lot of them don’t actually have a platonic relationship with their partner.
It's a cope made by normies to come and infiltrate our forum, always has been and always will be
Yup

it all depends on various factors. nothing is black or white.

i never see that with tall LTNs tbh
Search Londonville on Looksmax, he was a morbidly obese ugly white dude that had more that a dozen slays because he was 191 cm tall and had a 24 inch dick.

Sex isn't sth that only chads and foids get.
This is sth that a majority of the population get.
We really are the bottom of the bottom brocels.

@subhuman @depressedblackcel

The world doesnt work in absolutes. Theres a woman somewhere that likes one of us. Not many though so you will never meet her.
disagree. for one, research has shown that foids see things binary, rather than a spectrum. a guy is either hot or not. two, individual existence is an illusion. our desires are not our own. they're the result of social forces. think about it in terms of psychology, how people are conditioned. these same processes apply to everyone, which forms the grounds of a rejection of individualism. because when you think about it, how do we even define ourselves except in respect to our surroundings? people are more or less the same in what they desire. also, there's the biological aspect which is of course universal.

Last edited:

No primal lust = over.
But still better than being incel I guess.
You are right though, they still have emotional attachment to normies, but fulfill their real sexual needs from Chad.

They don't even have starfish sex with them after the kids are born.

we do not share one struggle with sub 8 theory copers

disagree. for one, research has shown that foids see things binary, rather than a spectrum. a guy is either hot or not. two, individual existence is an illusion. our desires are not our own. they're the result of social forces. think about it in terms of psychology, how people are conditioned. these same processes apply to everyone, which forms the grounds of a rejection of individualism. because when you think about it, how do we even define ourselves except in respect to our surroundings? people are more or less the same in what they desire. also, there's the biological aspect which is of course universal.
so by that logic the 80/20 rule would be taken literally, unless its closer to 50/50. In other words only a select group of men would get laid by all foids because they all want the same group of men. And a much larger percentage of men would be forever incel, indefinitely.

so by that logic the 80/20 rule would be taken literally, unless its closer to 50/50. In other words only a select group of men would get laid by all foids because they all want the same group of men. And a much larger percentage of men would be forever incel, indefinitely.
Well the studies that just came out show it’s 30/70.

But no that’s not what I’m saying. Foids have lower standards than sub 8 copers think, and most “incels” are more attractive than they think. But there’s not much variance between different foids in their tastes. They’re all pretty much the same.