Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sub 8 rule!

• Thread starter Deleted member 8499
  • Start date
Deleted member 8499

Deleted member 8499

maskcel
-
Do people here actually believe that you have to be top 20% of male population to get laid without being a beta provider?

Do people here actually believe that unless you are top 20% of male population, you can not enjoy life?

Do people here actually believe that anyone who is sub 8 is an incel?

sub 8s can get laid however the lower they are on the totem pole the more they have the worry about Chad cucking them

evidence suggests so

2MstAzl

Its not that rigid but generally speaking...yes.

tbh sub8 rule is mostly only used seriously by LARPers who get outed as not being actually ugly/incel.

Sub 8 meme is stupid. It's an excuse for these average-looking faggots to sit around doing nothing. They don't have it bad, us truecels have it bad. :feelsrope:

Do people here actually believe that you have to be top 20% of male population to get laid without being a beta provider?

Do people here actually believe that unless you are top 20% of male population, you can not enjoy life?

Do you not?

Yes. In the eyes of (western) women, 80% of men are unattractive.

1 - Only those who are basement dwellers and/or have mental retardation.

2 - Only those who are basement dwellers and/or have mental retardation.

3 - Only those who are basement dwellers and/or have mental retardation.

Only retarded normies that cant cope with not being a worshipped chad

if you're sub 8 your not a permavirgin yet. But you'll need to jump through plenty of hoops to get a used up roastie. While Chads fuck virgin. You're only a perma virgin when you're bottom 40%. Then only a miracle can save you.

1 - Only those who are basement dwellers and/or have mental retardation.

2 - Only those who are basement dwellers and/or have mental retardation.

3 - Only those who are basement dwellers and/or have mental retardation.
based and blackpilled even though you aren't incel.

8+/10 males: fuck whenever they want
6-7/10 males : get regularly actions if they are NT enough, but will probably experience dry spells from time to time
5/10 males : probably only get sex in LTR
Sub4 males : only get to betabuxx an ugly used up hoe in his late 20s/30s, if they refuse to = volcels
Sub2 males: truecels, never gonna have sex in their life, not even capable of betabuxxing.

if you're sub 8 your not a permavirgin yet. But you'll need to jump through plenty of hoops to get a used up roastie. While Chads fuck virgin. You're only a perma virgin when you're bottom 40%. Then only a miracle can save you.
Permavirgin = Sub4 only.

Might be if you also have other bad features like manletism, mental ilnesess or poverty.

Sub4 males : only get to betabuxx an ugly used up hoe in his late 20s/30s, if they refuse to = volcels
Sub2 males: truecels, never gonna have sex in their life, not even capable of betabuxxing.

ANYONE can betabux used up landwhales man, if you are NOT volcel if you refuse to.

I would prefer to die incel than betabux a landwhale.

Look here - https://incels.is/threads/the-uglie...-not-incel-he-is-a-landwhale-betabuxer.87119/
6-7/10 males : get regularly actions if they are NT enough, but will probably experience dry spells from time to time
Nobody at 7/10 experiences dry spells, 7/10 is chadlite tier, dont trip.

To experience dry spells at 6/10 you must be a manlet or non-white.

ANYONE can betabux used up landwhales man, if you are NOT volcel if you refuse to.

I would prefer to die incel than betabux a landwhale.
Well I also refuse to. I just think that if we really want to make a strict distinction between the terms "incel" and "truecel", the difference might be that an incel can still be considered a betabuxx (if he got money), while a truecel doesn't even pass the minimum looks requirement to be a betabuxx.

Sub 8 males are basically the reserved group for being betabuxx and cucks, etc). Nothing else

Well I also refuse to. I just think that if we really want to make a strict distinction between the terms "incel" and "truecel", the difference might be that an incel can still be considered a betabuxx (if he got money), while a truecel doesn't even pass the minimum looks requirement to be a betabuxx.
Man you must look like the hunchback of notre dame to not be able to betabux a landwhale.

I know 2 deformed guys that are landwhale betabuxxers.

I rate one 2.5/10 and another 1.5/10.

The second guy that im talking about gets mogged by OneCoolDude. Seriously im not kidding... and even so he managed to get a landwhale to betabux :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
How long do you consider a dry spell?
3 months without sex

Sub6 is more accurate.

sub8 is kind of accurate

its actually more like sub4 rule, but thats for when u kno its over

4-7 is where u have chance but have a harder time than chad(as looks higher easier time 2 get girls)

8+=chad

• 8+ can get girls whenever he wants without even moving.
  • 6-7.5 can get girls too, but not often. People who are 6-7.5 and involuntarily celibate are either locationcels (when I lived in Texas, I'd see a lot of people within this category who were not able to get laid at all, but I am definitely not one of them as I have been called subhuman by women pretty much everywhere), mentalcels, or in college.
  • 4-5.5 is where it gets hard. These people may look decent, but they probably will only be able to get girls either from marriage, extremely good social life, or just buxxing.
  • Sub4 will probably never get laid unless betabux or pity sex.

Sub 8 meme is stupid. It's an excuse for these average-looking faggots to sit around doing nothing. They don't have it bad, us truecels have it bad. :feelsrope:

tbh sub8 rule is mostly only used seriously by LARPers who get outed as not being actually ugly/incel.

This, notice how nomoreslaving a confirmed lookism fakecel was the first one that come to defend it.

This, notice how nomoreslaving a confirmed lookism fakecel was the first one that come to defend it.

PM me details bro. I hate fakecels just much as I hate incel bashers.

PM me details bro. I hate fakecels just much as I hate incel bashers.
Just see his history, he created one thread that non-ironically was titled "how many months have passed that you have not banged a female that was not a landwhale" and he continued to humble brag in the comments saying that everyone can fuck landwhales if you buy them food.

A this point everyone that even espouses the sub 8 meme should be preventively banned for fakecel, but of course considering the moderation policies here, that will not happen.

Just see his history, he created one thread that non-ironically was titled "how many months have passed that you have not banged a female that was not a landwhale" and he continued to humble brag in the comments saying that everyone can fuck landwhales if you buy them food.

A this point everyone that even espouses the sub 8 meme should be preventively banned for fakecel, but of course considering the moderation policies here, that will not happen.

Feelsbadman.jpg - if I was the administrator of this forum, I would've gotten rid of all the fakecels, people who spread the sub 8 meme, people who are claiming inceldom because they are average-looking and aren't getting their dicks wet without effort like Chad. Usually these all go hand in hand though. I thought he had his picture posted somewhere, considering he's on lookism it has to be somewhere.

Sub 8 = unable to slay

Sub 6 = unable to find true love

Sub 4 = unable to live an OK life

Sub 8 = unable to slay

Many 5-7 are capable to slay via being tall or having social status(like being involved in the party environment), even some lucky 4.

8+ are like the 5% of the population, if you believe that only 5% of the males are the only ones to get sex frequently at their choice I want to see what drugs are you taking.

Last edited:
Many 5-7 are capable to slay via being tall or having social status(like being involved in the party environment), even some lucky 4.

8+ are like the 5% of the population, if you believe that only 5% of the males are the only ones to get sex frequently at their choice I want to see what drugs are you taking.
You have a point, maybe I should change "unable" to "unlikely".

By no means I'm a sub 8 theorist, I even argued against this bs in the past. Real Chad life starts around 8, but it shouldn't be our goal to begin with.

Sub8 theory is mostly true, because you could still theoretically get laid, but the costs in terms of dignity, resources and time would be absolutely disproportionate, unless is a lucky strike or sex without strings attached.

Femoids are becoming more and more demanding, and this will worsen over time. I've never seen a sub8 male with a girlfriend and genuinely happy, if you scratch under the surface you'll invariably see the abyss of fear and the anguish at the only hypothetical scenario of losing the current roastie, because bitch is a commodity hard to come by, hard to keep and generally a pain in the ass to manage. Femoids have got imaginary problems in their heads, but unfortunately they have very concrete consequences in the real world.

You can still enjoy life as a sub8, but it requires money to compensate.

Great source, the graph is self explanatory.

5/10 males : probably only get sex in LTR
Sub 8 = unable to slay

High IQ conjectures

sub 8s can get laid however the lower they are on the totem pole the more they have the worry about Chad cucking them
Then have to looks and status max to compete and even then they still might loose to a plus 8

Yes but some 6-7S might get away and live a chadlite life which comes close to chad but anything below 6 is generally a beta provider

Hey may not believe it but it's true only attractive rich men can full enjoy all stages of there life being born rich and handsome is better than being born as a mediocre looking middle class male worst being poor and short and ugly