Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sub 8= over is cope, its Sub 5 = over

Cynistic

Cynistic

Confirmed 3/10 truecel by others.
★★★★
JFL at copers/low IQ cels thinking sub 8=over is true.
If that would be the case the majority of men would be single and humanity would die out.
Do you really think normies, who are mostly sub8 but 5 or higher are single?TOP KEK

Its sub5=over, unless you are also short or ethnic then its sub 8=over I guess.
Stop with the Sub 8=over cope, you are coping by thinking you are like a 6 while you are a 3, humblebragging or just low-IQ.

I don't think it stems from thinking you're a 6 when you're a 3. It's probably to ease the pain by thinking it's over for most males, and not a minority.

This 100%

People saying "It's over for sub-8 just rope" are most likely 5+ troll fakecels/mentalcels.

Twisted said:
The ironic thing is that the sub8 meme actually applies to me due to my autism.

Sub8 = It's harder for you

It's not fucking over, my boyo

Tbh 4s and even 3s have a chance provided they don't have any major death sentence like NW3+, turbomanletism or autism.

literally all normies get laid dude, even sub5 is over is kind of a cope, but not as much of a monumental one as "sub8 is over xdd"

Twisted said:
Sub8 aspies = over. 5-7 NT = can get laid but will probably get cucked. 7+ aspie = will get laid. Sub5 NT or not = over.

Girls usually get guys about 2 points over thier looksmatch..so technically its over for sub 3 males..of which i happen to be

Kointo said:
I don't think it stems from thinking you're a 6 when you're a 3. It's probably to ease the pain by thinking it's over for most males, and not a minority.

Some ppl are delusional but you are right, I shouldve stated that explicity in my post.

42cel_Alt#01 said:
This 100%
People saying "It's over for sub-8 just rope" are most likely 5+ troll fakecels/mentalcels.

Fakecels should be banned.

42cel_Alt#01 said:
Twisted said:

@Twisted you are atleast like a 7/10, even though you are short and severely autistic(judging by the amount of time you spend here).
Its not over for you, if it is than im even lower than a subhuman KEK.

aut said:
Tbh 4s and even 3s have a chance provided they don't have any major death sentence like NW3+, turbomanletism or autism.

Only if they are tall, unless you want to betabux but that doesnt count.
As a 3/10 midget myself I will never betabux, I would rather stay incel for life.

whogivesafucc said:
literally all normies get laid dude, even sub5 is over is kind of a cope, but not as much of a monumental one as "sub8 is over xdd"

As a sub5 you need to be either tall or high status, otherwise its betabux for you.
She will cheat with any Chad that shows interest.

I'm 5+ and have nothing. waiting for your explanation OP

aut said:
gentsupreme said:
Autism.

You are either overrating yourself, a midget or havent tried.

aut said:

yeah but he claims that 5+ lookwise have a chance. he doesn't mention autism or mentceldom

Cynistic said:

regarding overrating: 5+ is anyone who's average looking and above, hence no ugly. I know what count as ugly and what isn't, and I'm not ugly.

I'm not a midget.

haven't tried- I've done PUA for years. hard to claim I never tried.

still waiting for your explanation OP

Cynistic said:
aut said:
gentsupreme said:
Autism.
Me or @gentsupreme? In any case do you really think a 5/10 average height autist could get a gf if he tried?

gentsupreme said:
aut said:
yeah but he claims that 5+ lookwise have a chance. he doesn't mention autism or mentceldom

Cynistic said:
regarding overrating: 5+ is anyone who's average looking and above, hence no ugly. I know what count as ugly and what isn't, and I'm not ugly.
I'm not a midget.
haven't tried- I've done PUA for years. hard to claim I never tried.
still waiting for your explanation OP

@gentsupreme I already gave you one, stop coping by overrating yourself or try to approach women?

aut said:
Cynistic said:
aut said:
gentsupreme said:
Autism.
Me or @gentsupreme? In any case do you really think a 5/10 average height autist could get a gf if he tried?

@aut, a 5/10 avg height autist can get a gf, do you think all autistic 5/10's are doomed? LOL, as I said sub 5 is over.
Personality/just be NT is a meme, its all about FACE and HEIGHT

New New Poster said:
I can get sex as a 5-8cel. But it's not the same as 8+ sex. There's less validation, more rejection, more work, more risk, and it's only sometimes available. Just because you fuck, does not mean youre Chad.

Fakecel GTFO, @mods ban this humblebragging shitter pls.

Cynistic said:
@aut, a 5/10 avg height autist can get a gf, do you think all autistic 5/10's are doomed? LOL, as I said sub 5 is over.

An autistic 5/10 would have a small chance if he had a decent social circle and status. I have neither. And I'm not disputing the importance of face or height, it's just that people won't admit the importance of not being a literal retard as well.

aut said:
Cynistic said:
An autistic 5/10 would have a small chance if he had a decent social circle and status. I have neither. And I'm not disputing the importance of face or height, it's just that people won't admit the importance of not being a literal retard as well.

Being NT= meme dude.
If 5/10 autistic dudes couldnt get a GF, then we would have declining rates of autism.
If a woman is really attracted to a 5/10 dude's looks, she wont mind his autism.

Cynistic said:
@gentsupreme I already gave you one, stop coping by overrating yourself or try to approach women?

I approached for years. not overrating. I'm sure I'm 5+

Twisted said:
42cel_Alt#01 said:
For autists this is how it goes:
Sub PSL 7= Treated as an incel
PSL 7= Treated as a Normie
PSL 8+= Treated like a Chad

Aspie Chads dont care about autism, neither do women.

Cynistic said:
If that would be the case the majority of men would be single and humanity would die out.
Do you really think normies, who are mostly sub8 but 5 or higher are single?TOP KEK

Stop with the Sub 8=over cope, you are coping by thinking you are like a 6 while you are a 3, humblebragging or just low-IQ.

Not even ethnic groups because they can just date within groups of their face is truly a 5 +

gentsupreme said:
Cynistic said:
I approached for years. not overrating. I'm sure I'm 5+

gCmzZRP.gif

You are not a 5 then, sorry to say bud.
Its over for you.

Saleem said:
Cynistic said:
Stop with the Sub 8=over cope, you are coping by thinking you are like a 6 while you are a 3, humblebragging or just low-IQ.
Not even ethnic groups because they can just date within groups of their face is truly a 5 +

Try dating in your ethnic group when the majority of the citizens are white and your ethnicity is like 0.3% of the total population.
Its over for ethnics

This is cope too. 90% of people have sex and relations. Sub4= over (its actually the true bottom 10% when you factor in the bell curve)

gentsupreme said:

How do you know?

Ask a women

5-7 = you can get laid with effort and you arent that special. will probably get cucked or ditched sooner or later.

8-10 = complete respect and loyalty from femoids. very unlikely you will get cucked.

Hunter said:
5-7 = you can get laid with effort and you arent that special. will probably get cucked or ditched sooner or later.
8-10 = complete respect and loyalty from femoids. very unlikely you will get cucked.

More like 5-6 you might get cucked.
7 and higher=your settled for life, if you date a 7/10 woman or lower that is.

Cynistic said:
Try dating in your ethnic group when the majority of the citizens are white and your ethnicity is like 0.3% of the total population.
Its over for ethnics

But a lot of ethnicities have a decent population. Lantino, black, Asian all have percentages. If they are 5+ why would their on ethnic group not fuck them?

Twisted said:
It actually sucks

There was a 99% chance that I’d be NT and lead a decent life as a normie (and still looksmax to a chadlite) and develope properly.

But no, I had to be the 1% with autism. Now I’ll have to go through extreme looksmaxing to try and become a Chad so that I can at least have a decent twenties and I’ll still be fucked in the head from all I’ve missed out on

Autism is cope.  The only thing that can hold you back is being a pussy and not escalating.

Saleem said:
Cynistic said:
Its over for ethnics
But a lot of ethnicities have a decent population. Lantino, black, Asian all have percentages. If they are 5+ why would their on ethnic group not fuck them?

Not every ethnic is Latino, black or asian, also there are many types of Asian for example.
Do you really think a Japanese woman would date an Indonesian man? KEK

New New Poster said:
Twisted said:
It actually sucks
There was a 99% chance that I’d be NT and lead a decent life as a normie (and still looksmax to a chadlite) and develope properly.
But no, I had to be the 1% with autism. Now I’ll have to go through extreme looksmaxing to try and become a Chad so that I can at least have a decent twenties and I’ll still be fucked in the head from all I’ve missed out on
Autism is cope. The only thing that can hold you back is being a pussy and not escalating.

Truth right here

Saleem said:
How do you know?

5\10= average looking

sub5= below average

I know what the standard average it, and I know I'm not below it. I'd say I'm even above it, hence I'm 5+

You have to admit your numbers just do not aling with the evidence. To many guys are with women's who are 5+ of any ethnicity. Your putting way to much value on ethnicity and not enough on face. If they aren't with women most of them are 4-

New New Poster said:
Autism is cope.  The only thing that can hold you back is being a pussy and not escalating.

even low inhib autists get fucked over by their shitty social skills. you are probably even more likely to get laid as a high inhib autist than a low inhib one as your abysmal social skills arent put on full display.

Hunter said:
New New Poster said:
Autism is cope. The only thing that can hold you back is being a pussy and not escalating.
even low inhib autists get fucked over by their shitty social skills. you are probably even more likely to get laid as a high inhib autist than a low inhib one as your abysmal social skills arent put on full display.
+1
At least high inhib protects you from humiliating yourself.

Saleem said:
You have to admit your numbers just do not aling with the evidence. To many guys are with women's who are 5+ of any ethnicity. Your putting way to much value on ethnicity and not enough on face. If they aren't with women most of them are 4-

Brown ethnic= -1 to -2 points dude.

wyn9K

Twisted said:
Hunter said:
This
When I have too much to drink and my inhibitions go, my autism really comes out.

Dont drink then.

gentsupreme said:
5\10= average looking

sub5= below average

I know what the standard average it, and I know I'm not below it. I'd say I'm even above it, hence I'm 5+

Look you guys have to stop guess these things. I seen to many threads like this. You need women to brutally tell you your grade because they pick up on small flaws most guys do not notice. I know for most guys it is not possible to even talk to women, but guys cannot grade themselves accrately. We just do not have the eye to grade like women

Saleem said:
gentsupreme said:
5\10= average looking
sub5= below average
Look you guys have to stop guess these things. I seen to many threads like this. You need women to brutally tell you your grade because they pick up on small flaws most guys do not notice. I know for most guys it is not possible to even talk to women, but guys cannot grade themselves accrately. We just do not have the eye to grade like women
As if women would rate us honestly lol

Cynistic said:

wyn9K

But that is the point. Only if they are dating outside their face does it become a potential minus. Plus blacks tend to be less attractive than most ethnic groups on average, so if course it would seem like black skin is subtracting a lot, but in actuality it is not. They just are more ugly on average so it easy to confuse the two. You are telling me a black guy who is an 8 in facial bone mass become a 6, it doesn't add up. It is mostly in the face. The fact is most of them not all are already unattractive if they cannot find someone outside their race

aut said:
Saleem said:
gentsupreme said:
5\10= average looking
sub5= below average

Women will say ''you look fine', but you arent my type, *teehee*''.

aut said:

I suppose you are right, my bad I was talking from my on perspective

Saleem said:
Cynistic said:
wyn9K
But that is the point. Only if they are dating outside their face does it become a potential minus. Plus blacks tend to be less attractive than most ethnic groups on average, so if course it would seem like black skin is subtracting a lot, but in actuality it is not. They just are more ugly on average so it easy to confuse the two. You are telling me a black guy who is an 8 in facial bone mass become a 6, it doesn't add up. It is mostly in the face. The fact is most of them not all are already unattractive if they cannot find someone outside their race

As I said its hard when your ethnicity is only a miniscule part of the total pop.
How many times do i have to repeat myself?
Inb4 ''just move brah''. Not every1 can/wants to pick up and move.

The sub 8 thing came from lookism, no wonder it's so retarded.

42cel_Alt#01 said:
This 100%

aut said:
Cynistic said:
aut said:
gentsupreme said:
Autism.

gentsupreme is a liar.

He's already posted on here that he got a girlfriend but apparently it doesn't count and he's still incel because she's 2/10.

Spidey said:
gentsupreme is a liar.

He's already posted on here that he got a girlfriend but apparently it doesn't count and he's still incel because she's 2/10.

The gif in your sig is rage fuel

Kointo said:
The gif in your sig is rage fuel

60516712.jpg

lmfao

she married someone with less looks (he still looks decent), money and status than her at the age of 25. she literally debunks the "sub 8 = over" cope.

ef11b51092d02f7f94d150da8b493fb2.jpg

Spidey said:
60516712.jpg

lmfao

she married someone with less looks (he still looks decent), money and status than her at the age of 25. she literally debunks the "sub 8 = over" cope.

damn

Spidey said:
60516712.jpg

lmfao

Why did she marry him?