Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sub 8= over is cope, its Sub 5 = over

Kointo said:
Why did she marry him?

Because she loved him, just lol if you think every girl is a hypergamous whore with a 500+ lay count.
And yet copers will tell me that this is bluepill and that the blackpill is if your'e not 10/10 women can't look in your direction.

Probably because she was raised in a small town by a good family, tbh.

Cynistic said:
As I said its hard when your ethnicity is only a miniscule part of the total pop.
How many times do i have to repeat myself?
Inb4 ''just move brah''. Not every1 can/wants to pick up and move.

Honestly I Do not think you are getting my point. If you are good looking 6+ you will succeed regardless. The fact is the people you are talking about is already ugly so it does not matter either way

Sub8 = no Femoid will truly ever love you
Sub5 = no Femoid will ever willingly fuck you

Sub8 = no Femoid will truly ever love you
Sub5 = no Femoid will ever willingly fuck you

gCmzZRP.gif

I think there's a lot of fat, lazy, depressed, stupid, and infantile men who know on some level that they could be a serviceable 4-6 if they controlled their behaviour, but would rather save the effort and stick with the Oreos and vidya under cover of "sub 8=over anyway".

I agree that "sub 8 = over" is cope, but so is "sub 5 = over," it's only over when you're sub 3. When you're 3/10, you can looksmaxx and become at least a 4/10. 4/10s are failed normies but there's still some hope.

Girls usually get guys about 2 points over thier looksmatch..so technically its over for sub 3 males..of which i happen to be

High IQ post. I am also a sub 3 male.

I agree that "sub 8 = over" is cope, but so is "sub 5 = over," it's only over when you're sub 3. When you're 3/10, you can looksmaxx and become at least a 4/10. 4/10s are failed normies but there's still some hope.
its over for me then

Sub 8 and ethic is over, Sub 5 and white its over unless you go Asia

it's only over when you're sub-3 honestly, but if you're not NT or high inhibition like me and don't even have the courage to learn social skills it's over anyway and i'm living fucking proof of that.

you legit have to be a giga-chad to overcome autism/aspergers

it's only over when you're sub-3 honestly, but if you're not NT or high inhibition like me and don't even have the courage to learn social skills it's over anyway and i'm living fucking proof of that.

you legit have to be a giga-chad to overcome autism/aspergers
100% true. Also, that is is a valid point. If I had your looks, I would've been with married a top-tier Stacy.