Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sub 5 vs Chad affection battle

LonelyATM

LonelyATM

Recruit
★★★
I still remember when I battled a Chad for a becky.

I did everything I could to try and create some affection from her for me, helped her with her studies, laughed at her stupid jokes, defended her from insults from the stacys, gave her rides, did favors and showered her with attention.

but she never saw me as anything but a nice guy, a loyal friend but that's about it, one day i got run over by a car and she didn't come visit me once.

when i left the hospital she kept talking to me and her other friends about how a chad named Arthur had found the cell phone she had lost and when he returned it to her, her hand and his had touched for a few seconds.

that's all she talked about for days and I could sense that joy, that anxiety and that glee in her voice. something she never did talking about me. I stopped hanging out with that group of people the next day. I realized that I could have been killed in that accident and she wouldn't have felt a thing... today I thank the driver for pulling me out of that trap of false hope.

That's particularly brutal, being good-looking takes you everywhere in life, that's the only absolute truth in this world

I still remember when I battled a Chad for a becky.

I did everything I could to try and create some affection from her for me, helped her with her studies, laughed at her stupid jokes, defended her from insults from the stacys, gave her rides, did favors and showered her with attention.

but she never saw me as anything but a nice guy, a loyal friend but that's about it, one day i got run over by a car and she didn't come visit me once.

when i left the hospital she kept talking to me and her other friends about how a chad named Arthur had found the cell phone she had lost and when he returned it to her, her hand and his had touched for a few seconds.

that's all she talked about for days and I could sense that joy, that anxiety and that glee in her voice. something she never did talking about me. I stopped hanging out with that group of people the next day. I realized that I could have been killed in that accident and she wouldn't have felt a thing... today I thank the driver for pulling me out of that trap of false hope.
Welcome to the blackpill buddy boyo