Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid ugly Asian bitch wants to have my genes but won’t even follow back on IG

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
Some stupid fucking slut Asian whore I matched with on tinder

I said hi then added her on IG

she’s Asian but dyed her hair blonde and light blue eyes contacts AND inject herself to have white skin

I HAVE WHITE SKIN NATURALLY I HAVE LIGHT
BLUE EYES NATURALLY I HAVE BLODNE HAIR NATURALLY

SHE WANTS TO BE ME

SHE WANTS TO HAVE MY GENES

MY GENES ARE WORTH 1000000x MORE THAN HER

BUT SHE JUST FUCJING ACCEPTED MY FOLLOW REQUEST SND DIDNT FOLLOW BACK

SHES LIKE A FAKE VERSION OF ME BUT THINKS SHES BETTER THAN ME

SHE HAD TO DYE AND INJECT EVERY PART OF HER BODY TO TO HAVE OERCEPTIOM OF MY GENES BUT SHE THINKS SHES BETTER THAN ME I HOPE SHE DIES OF CANCER

NGL SHE PROBABLT JUST JEALOUS AND WANTED TO HURT ME COS SHE KNOWS HOW SUBHUMAN AND WORTHLESS HER GENES ARE IN HER NATURAL STATE

If I had a gun and she was here with me I’d actually shoot her in the face (in minecraft)

Lol she used you to get an Instagram follower. She most likely matches with hundreds of guys to build her Instagram fanbase. Or it is a fake account.

Lol she used you to get an Instagram follower. She most likely matches with hundreds of guys to build her Instagram fanbase. Or it is a fake account.

Every other cumskin has blond hair and blue eyes, it's not special jfl.

Every other cumskin has blond hair and blue eyes, it's not special jfl.

Less than 1% of the population has blonde hair blue eyes

And I matched her in her shithole country so it’s like .000000000000001% rare there

Yeah but I mog her to suicide. She wishes she was me in every way. She’s a fucking worthless black eyed Asian abomination

Theres billions of Asians that looks exactly like her or better. Only less than 1% of the population. Has blonde hair blue eyes and is decent looking

send photos of the foid

Yeah but I mog her to suicide. She wishes she was me in every way. She’s a fucking worthless black eyed Asian abomination

Theres billions of Asians that looks exactly like her or better. Only less than 1% of the population. Has blonde hair blue eyes and is decent looking
If you're decent looking why are you incel :feelstastyman:

Muh genes JFL what a cope if your genes worth anything by virtue you wouldn't be inkwell

Muh genes JFL what a cope if your genes worth anything by virtue you wouldn't be inkwell
My problem is height quite badly but she doesn’t even know my height yet

for sure tranny
or fakecel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

she’s Asian but dyed her hair blonde and light blue eyes contacts AND inject herself to have white skin

SHE WANTS TO BE ME

SHE HAD TO DYE AND INJECT EVERY PART OF HER BODY TO TO HAVE OERCEPTIOM OF MY GENES BUT SHE THINKS SHES BETTER THAN ME I HOPE SHE DIES OF CANCER

NGL SHE PROBABLT JUST JEALOUS AND WANTED TO HURT ME COS SHE KNOWS HOW SUBHUMAN AND WORTHLESS HER GENES ARE IN HER NATURAL STATE

Nah I sent her an angry message then realised I’m just doing what she wants so unsent it and blocked her

Even if it’s a tranny the point still stands and it’s fucking bullshit I’m fuming

:feelswhat:

This is insane.

You matched on tinder. That means she swiped "he looks ok" on you, and you swiped "she looks ok" on her.

But now, rather than do anything constructive with that, you are just throwing up imaginary problem after imaginary problem. Reason after reason to just reeee and run out of the room with underpants over your head.

Completely insane.

:feelswhat:

This is insane.

You matched on tinder. That means she swiped "he looks ok" on you, and you swiped "she looks ok" on her.

But now, rather than do anything constructive with that, you are just throwing up imaginary problem after imaginary problem. Reason after reason to just reeee and run out of the room with underpants over your head.

Completely insane.
:feelskek:

bruh she let me follow her and didnt follow back like shes some celebrity despite my genes is worth 100000000000000x more than her and she dyed every part of her body to look like me

wtf. ure getting girls on insta and crying on incels.is. this guy i humble bragging. like wtf
if a foid doesnt cross to the opposite side of the road for me thats a good day

wtf. ure getting girls on insta and crying on incels.is. this guy i humble bragging. like wtf
if a foid doesnt cross to the opposite side of the road for me thats a good day
nah im the biggest incel here ironically

:feelskek:

bruh she let me follow her and didnt follow back like shes some celebrity despite my genes is worth 100000000000000x more than her and she dyed every part of her body to look like me.

Like I said. You are insane.

You matched with a foid on Tinder, but apparently what's really important here is something to do with Instagram. :dafuckfeels:

I said hi then added her on IG

SHE WANTS TO BE ME

Rape that meat hole (in GTA 5) :feelsohh:

Daily reminder that incels should not use Tinder.

Blondes have a lower IQ and SMV, it is an inferior trait for men tbh.

Blue eyes are definitely a mogger trait though, even if it is not rare.
blonde on men isnt good in the west. but in asia and south america its a giga halo. and dark hair is shit to them