Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stupid mosque speech(#7?)

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Bum ass imam regurgitated the same worthless horse shit as always. Muh propjet schizo sandnig said blah blah and to do blah blah blah. These fuckers have nothing good to speak about. Dumb fucking idiots.

Pray 5 times daily :lul::lul::lul:. Lmao as if anyone will do that.

Islam is complete shit outside controlling women. It has 0 use. Boring as fuck religious Canon. Boring as fuck traditions. Boring as fuck afterlife. Boring as fuck prayer method. Stupid ass prayer times. Dumb fucking wudhu cope. Low IQ inbred niggas religion.
The only Based Muslims only pray to the God of iron and beat women. No need follow the cuck diet restrictions or 5 times prayer bs.
Only women should be forced to read Quran not men. They need that shit in their heada to stay controlled

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1Vn1-aDvKw

Cope, islam is the reason why MENA is not as violent or unequal as other poor regions.

BE GRATEFUL

Let people believe in what they want to believe and dont be a faggot about it :feelsokman:

Cope, islam is the region why MENA is not as violent or unequal as other poor regions.

BE GRATEFUL
I am not Arab. I am curry. This vile moon worship was forced upon my ancestors under the threat of extreme violence.

idk bro. they produce a lot of chads-

And now their dumbfuck descendants still follow this low IQ sandnigger supremacist bullshit. Absolutely abominable and pathetic.

I am not Arab. I am curry. This vile moon worship was forced upon my ancestors under the threat of extreme violence.
just be the sikh geeza who wanted to kill the queen over some 1919 amritsar massacre.
he could have listed a million legitimiate grievances against the british empire i.e. bengal famine

too bad granny elizabeth is still sipping her tea at 8pm sharp before the evening news unharmed.

God save the Queen

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8KSAtos-dk

Same goes for India, pakistan and bangladesh.

This worship is what makes your region not be a Latam 2.0. With alcohol related problems, income inequality and rampant violence

just be the sikh geeza who wanted to kill the queen over some 1919 amritsar massacre.
he could have listed a million legitimiate grievances against the british empire i.e. bengal famine

too bad granny elizabeth is still sipping her tea at 8pm sharp before the evening news unharmed.

God save the Queen

Over for curries tbh. The political elite of Pakistan, Bangladesh and probably India too are mostly made up of traitor families. Curries who simped for the cumskin invaders and sold out their own people. And now these same families dominate the political spheres in each of their respective nations.
Same goes for India, pakistan and bangladesh.

This worship is what makes your region not be a Latam 2.0. With alcohol related problems, income inequality and rampant violence
LATAM nations have more money though. Which is key. Money> all

Over for curries tbh. The political elite of Pakistan, Bangladesh and probably India too are mostly made up of traitor families. Curries who simped for the cumskin invaders and sold out their own people. And now these same families dominate the political spheres in each of their respective nations.

LATAM nations have more money though. Which is key. Money> all
Many MENA countries are richer and my point is not about money, my point is being poor and not having the same problems Latam has.

Look at south africa, violent af because of the lack of strong moral principles

Many MENA countries are richer and my point is not about money, my point is being poor and not having the same problems Latam has.

Look at south africa, violent af because of the lack of strong moral principles
True that is one good thing but that is really it.

I mean you're a curry, at least you're not worshipping a cow and drinking her piss like your fellow curries in literal shithole land :feelskek:

God save the Queen

imagine how her pussy smells like, almost 100 years old rotten fish :dafuckfeels:

I mean you're a curry, at least you're not worshipping a cow and drinking her piss like your fellow curries in literal shithole land :feelskek:
Hinduism mogs Islam when it comes to money maxxing. If I was raised by Hindus I would be richer and have more money. Indian Hindus money mog the Indian muslims both in curryland and abroad. They know how to simp for cumskins and sweet talk them far far better than muslims. Money> all else.

Why do you still go there? :waitwhat:

Ya for people like us we need a religion with much more imagination in the stories.. Like Angels and Demons or whatever Islam has. Stories about divine intervention and tests and so forth. Throw in signs and spirits inhabiting animals and objects. Think about Djinns and whatever other things like that the pre-Islam, Arab superstitious stuff had, it sounded awesome.

The normie and foid religion of Islam it seems like Jordan Peterson made a religion lecturing people about how to live life.

Islam is a religion of peace

Hinduism mogs Islam when it comes to money maxxing. If I was raised by Hindus I would be richer and have more money. Indian Hindus money mog the Indian muslims both in curryland and abroad. They know how to simp for cumskins and sweet talk them far far better than muslims. Money> all else.
most curries are poor as shit, doesnt matter if their hindu or not, the rich ones are like 0.000001 % of the population you retard :feelskek:

So many non arabs wont dare to say that. Or maybe they genuinely don't know their history

most curries are poor as shit, doesnt matter if their hindu or not, the rich ones are like 0.000001 % of the population you retard :feelskek:
Not in USA nigga. Hindu curries are the highest earning. Sure the homeland ones are poor as fuck.
So many non arabs wont dare to say that. Or maybe they genuinely don't know their history
Indeed also a good amount of their own history has been more or less been destroyed or tossed out. I have never seen any Egyptian proud of their ancient history. Delusional Blacks are more proud of ancient Egypt than modern day Egyptians. Hindu nationalists are more proud of ancient pre-islamic Pakistani history than modern day Pakis.

Very pathetic.
Cuck if you value money more than your dignity.
Money is dignity. You can't be dignified without money.

Last edited:
He's insane, Strict monotheism vs worshipping cows and monkey Gods no brainer really
If cow worshipping means more money then yes worth it.

Nigga You are lost, Islam is the true religion chasing money won't save you from burning for eternity
Cope I will escape reincarnation. While you are lost following the words of a schizo from 1400 years ago.

Which traitor families in pakistan and bangladesh?

In india its congress but they're not in power. But the BJP are traitors to the Hindus and they're not even a family.
Indeed also a good amount of their own history has been more or less been destroyed or tossed out. I have never seen any Egyptian proud of their ancient history. Delusional Blacks are more proud of ancient Egypt than modern day Egyptians. Hindu nationalists are more proud of ancient pre-islamic Pakistani history than modern day Pakis.

Cause of the indus valley civilization which also was in India. Pakistani history starts in sindh where the get raped, genocided and forced to convert. Their heros are invaders like ghori.
He's insane, Strict monotheism vs worshipping cows and monkey Gods no brainer really

Not about cow worshipping. True hinduism is about spirituality, meditation, yoga, reaching a high level of consciousness. All of these things should be taught to Hindus in school but its the traitors in power that won't allow it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back