Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stupid Ivy Leaguers saddled with huge debts and worthless degrees

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

When I read articles like this I laugh at them. Not so fucking smart now you fucking asshats.

That's what they get for being mindless cattle and go to collage for something that you're not required too.
Or really going to the college in the first place with how jewed it is.

That's what they get for being mindless cattle and go to collage for something that you're not required too.
Or really going to the college in the first place with how jewed it is.
they are no different than whores that have sex with Chad at 16 and now have 3 bastards they have to cam on Chaturbate for

My time at uni was also worthless, at least I’ll never have to pay it back

What did they expect racking up 200k of debt for a degree called "master of arts in film"

When I read articles like this I laugh at them. Not so fucking smart now you fucking asshats.
Kevin looks like a foid that has rotten pussy.:feelshaha: I mog him by having stubble :feelsohh:

“Hmm, I want to pursue a useless career. Guess I will sign up for this expensive school and take out loans.”
:feelstastyman:

Ivy League is just affirmative action daycare now anyway. It's not about what you know but who you nose that gets you ahead.

Ivy League is just affirmative action daycare now anyway. It's not about what you know but who you nose that gets you ahead.
AS IN DO YOU SNORT COCAINE WITH THAT WHOLE YALE THING

Not so smart now huh, 4 eyes?

I make more than these asshats and I only have a high school diploma.

Depends which major
Medical degree from Harvard would defienetely give you a nice base to moneymaxx, but obviously you need to have enough cash for this investment
The only college worth going to is ASU or UCSB as a white 6'3 chad

arts degrees are useless no matter what the college

arts degrees
lol.

Stupid Ivy Leaguers​

is kind of an overgeneralization.