Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL STUPID INSECTOID WHITE NATIONALIST CHINK SAYS, ANCIENT EGYPTIANS WERE WHITE

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/arthurkwonlee/status/1822305011411370499

No amount of white nationalists seething will change the fact that most Egyptians are genetically same as the ancient Egyptians. It makes SOME white nationalists seethe, that Arabs were building great civilizations while, they were killing each other.

This chingchong is fucking pathetic

WE WUZ ANCIENT EGYPTIANS N'SHEIT

@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@DarkStar
@To koniec
@Cayden Zhang
@VideoGameCoper

Ehh calm down you are just annoying as some white larpers, nig larpers or asian larpers too

Ehh calm down you are just annoying as some white larpers, nig larpers or asian larpers too
How do I calm down when some chingchong is stealing arab history?

This chink probably, saw the blue eyes and came to that conclusion kek.

This chink probably, saw the blue eyes and came to that conclusion kek.
Egyptians are not white, even if they light features.
IMG 20240811 120628

Dunno i don't care that much about nationalism ( even if i care about phenotypes and race )
I see. But you would be pissed off if some nigger said polish people were black tho? Right?

@SchoolDropOutCel

First time? they are telling even modern Indians are Greeks and sheit :lul:

I'm outcast by own ethnicity

Just i like european architecture and european women and that's really only things i care about european ethnicity

First time? they are telling even modern Indians are Greeks and sheit :lul:

View attachment 1220757
That's not bad, because, modern Indians being called Greeks would be a privilege, ece if it's not true. When they call Egyptians white they are calling ANCIENT ones white to claim Egyptian History.

That's not bad, because, modern Indians being called Greeks would be a privilege, ece if it's not true. When they call Egyptians white they are calling ANCIENT ones white to claim Egyptian History.
The point is whites we waz just like niggers. Try to insert themselves everywhere in history

As an Asian we dont claim him

his sheer cuckery made me wants to behead him

Imagine sucking off whites this much while they are stealing ching chong women in droves :dafuckfeels:

Ancient Egyptians weren’t Arabs though, they adopted Arab with Arabs invading
No, most modern Egyptians are genetically, the same as ancient ones, as proven by DNA tests.
IMG 20240811 123523

Last edited:
That’s cause blue eyes mog
Yes, plenty of Arabs, even EGYPTIANS have Blue eyes, and they are generally, darker Arabs. that was my point. Doesn't mean they were white
IMG 20240811 120628

The point is whites we waz just like niggers. Try to insert themselves everywhere in history
Many white nationalists do that. It's annoying

Yeah. Blue eyes are such a huge halo effect it makes them appear more white, lol
Not really, that dude bassem who I posted looks very ethnic usually. But yes, I agree with you.
IMG 20240811 123325

Last edited:
No, most modern Egyptians are genetically, the same as ancient ones, as proven by DNA tests.
View attachment 1220774
sorry but this claim from simple google prove nothing

You have to compare it using PCA map, full autosomal genomic analysis, and Haplogroup Comparisson to determine it.

How come ancient egyptians continously exist among modern day egyptians when the first king of egyptians are caucasoid while the last dynasty have some sub saharan input.

You have to compare it using PCA map, full autosomal genomic analysis, and Haplogroup Comparisson to determine it.

How come ancient egyptians continously exist among modern day egyptians when the first king of egyptians are caucasoid while the last dynasty have some sub saharan input.
Some sub Saharan input doesn't mean they're niggers.

Some sub Saharan input doesn't mean they're niggers.
Yeah i know

But claiming that they are they are the exact same people like in the ancient time is just an intellectual dishonesty

Yeah i know

But claiming that they are they are the exact same people like in the ancient time is just an intellectual dishonesty
Not exact same. But not very different either

Look at the PCAs I posted above, nigger retard

Yep. Still looks ethnic, but the eyes are a massive halo for sure
Eye color does not make an ethnic look more white. I constantly see arabs with arabid features, brown skin, but they have light eyes. Meanwhile, I have mediterranean features, white skin and black eyes.

White skin and facial features are far more important in terms of passing as white than colored eyes

Screenshot 20240729 010822 TikTok
Screenshot 20240617 041339 TikTok

Eye color does not make an ethnic look more white. I constantly see arabs with arabid features, brown skin, but they have light eyes. Meanwhile, I have mediterranean features, white skin and black eyes.

White skin and facial features are far more important in terms of passing as white than colored eyes

View attachment 1220820View attachment 1220821
True. Still though, blue eyes are a good halo effect nonetheless

How come modern britons are the same as ancient britons if the prime minister is curry?

Right? :lul: I laughed for 2 minutes straight reading it
I feel like a lot of white nationalists nowadays are forced to loosen the definition of white because they see how they're all dying out in total numbers, that's why you see mutts like JonTron, Laura Cehn, and Nick Fuentes being allowed to be white nationalists when they're all genetically less white than a sand nigger like me