Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stupid foids reject me because I am a gamer

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
Why can't foids give a gamer a chance? I play all the final fantasy, sim ant, hydlide, scorched earth. I'm pretty much a god tier gamer compared to these faggots so why can't foids respect my gamer cred? Fuck all these bitches man I'm fucking done with these hoes.

its because you ugly

Because gamers are the most oppressed class of individuals ever

they can't handle men who are honest about their hobbies

Nah man you see my pic? I'm fucking beautiful, why can't these whores see me for the good gamer chad I am?
Steam Community :: :: Honorable May Meme 2019

Why can't foids give a gamer a chance? I play all the final fantasy, sim ant, hydlide, scorched earth. I'm pretty much a god tier gamer compared to these faggots so why can't foids respect my gamer cred? Fuck all these bitches man I'm fucking done with these hoes.
this is my face and im 6'4 and girls dont like me because im gamer

they targeted gamers

gamers

Chad is terminally online and fucks females

Is that you in your pfp?

Seriously wtf is wrong with my appearance? I look like a greek god in this pic I mog the shit out of most men and make pussy gush
N26jsxl7 400x400

e r

Your face is very narrow. Women are usually attracted to men with very masculine faces (squarish face, sharp jawline, hunter eyes, hollow cheeks etc)

Stupid foids reject me because I EXIST

Only sub 5 men are shamed for liking video games and anime.

Nah man you see my pic? I'm fucking beautiful, why can't these whores see me for the good gamer chad I am?

Projared is a SEX HAVER :feelsree:

Seriously wtf is wrong with my appearance? I look like a greek god in this pic I mog the shit out of most men and make pussy gush
View attachment 1107896
You look normal, I think, but you are still not a Chad or a millionaire.

In modern sexually desensitized society, women are only interested in looks, dick size, and money. You must have at least one of these features in order to have success with women.

And forget about the "women are attracted to personality" and "just work on your personality, brooooo" nonsense... That's just Blue-pill nonsense, a lie...

Your personality can be perfect, and women will still prefer bad boys, aggressive men, gang members, millionaires, etc... It's about hypergamy. They are into hypergamy and their own interests, a don't care about nice men's personalities.

You got rejected because of your looks but didn't want to admit it in front of you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back